• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality Near Ft. Walton, Fl

In summary, "Iso Hospitality Near Ft. Walton, Fl" is a category of products offered by Pampered Chef that provides all the necessary tools for a comfortable stay in Fort Walton, Florida. The set includes kitchen essentials, cleaning supplies, bathroom essentials, and bedding items that can be customized to fit personal needs. The Iso Hospitality set is suitable for both short and long-term stays, and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I had a gal who will be signing this weekend. She's a former consultant and really needs the encouragement meeting will give her.

There's not one! I just called corporate 2 nights ago for a consultant who's in Crestview. The closest Director to that area is in Navarre, FL. If you want her info, I'll be happy to PM it to you. ;)

Do you know where Navarre is in relation to Ft Walton? And yes, I would appreciate having her info.

It's west (right along the coast line too). According to mapquest, 14.86 miles & 23 min's.

I'll PM you her info. ;)

Chris Manion is in Destin FL and I think that's near there... she does a meeting each month. Looks like it's less than 10 miles from Destin.

That's even closer for my girl. I wonder why they referred me to the person further away!?!?

Colleen do you have a contact for Chris Manion?

1. What is "Iso Hospitality Near Ft. Walton, Fl"?

"Iso Hospitality Near Ft. Walton, Fl" is a category of products offered by Pampered Chef that provide all the necessary tools to create a comfortable and convenient living space while temporarily staying in Fort Walton, Florida.

2. What type of products are included in the Iso Hospitality set?

The Iso Hospitality set includes kitchen essentials such as cooking utensils, dinnerware, and storage containers. It also includes cleaning supplies, bathroom essentials, and bedding items to make your temporary living space feel like home.

3. Can I customize my Iso Hospitality set?

Yes, you can customize your Iso Hospitality set by selecting specific items from our product catalog. You can also add or remove items to fit your personal needs and preferences.

4. Is the Iso Hospitality set suitable for long-term stays?

Yes, the Iso Hospitality set is designed to accommodate both short and long-term stays. The products are durable and high-quality, making them ideal for extended use.

5. How do I purchase an Iso Hospitality set?

You can purchase an Iso Hospitality set through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart, and the set will be shipped directly to your desired location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • merego
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
merego
  • bridgetbakes