• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hospitality in or Around Warrensburg, Mo

In summary, Iso Hospitality in Warrensburg, MO is a concept where individuals or groups open up their homes to provide a unique and personalized dining experience for guests. To find Iso Hospitality options in or around Warrensburg, MO, you can search online, reach out to local tourist information centers, or ask for recommendations from friends or family. The meals offered in an Iso Hospitality experience can vary, but most hosts will offer homemade dishes using local ingredients. Reservations are recommended and the cost can vary depending on the host and type of meal. It is best to check with the host beforehand for pricing and included amenities.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a recruit who is fairly new that is in search of a meeting. Our director found her a meeting that was an hour each way. She is new to the area and pregnant. Her husband is not comfortable with her driving all that way by herself at night.

Surrounding areas: Knob Noster and Sedalia.

I will also post this in Chef's Lounge because most of us hang out there!

Thanks!

I'm in Lee's Summit, which is about 45- 50 minutes from her. She's welcome to come this way but it's still a good drive! All highway so it's very easy to make it!
Shelly R. - Advanced Director

Thank you Shelly! I think Lee's Summit is where our Director found her a hospitality. I hope she gets plugged in. I am trying to find her someone a bit closer. I keep telling her to just develop her team then hold her own meetings. That area is WIDE open for some PC growth.

I have a consultant that is in Boonville. Is that close to you?

264352 said:
I have a consultant that is in Boonville. Is that close to you?

No, Boonsville is not close to me. I am in a suburb of San Antonio. Boonsville is outside of Dallas which is 5 hours away.

Related to Iso Hospitality in or Around Warrensburg, Mo

1. What is Iso Hospitality in Warrensburg, MO?

Iso Hospitality is a concept where individuals or groups open up their homes to provide a unique and personalized dining experience for guests. It allows for a more intimate and authentic dining experience compared to traditional restaurants.

2. How can I find Iso Hospitality options in or around Warrensburg, MO?

You can search online for local hosts offering Iso Hospitality experiences in Warrensburg, MO. You can also reach out to local tourist information centers or ask for recommendations from friends or family who have visited the area.

3. What types of meals can I expect from an Iso Hospitality experience?

The meals offered in an Iso Hospitality experience can vary depending on the host. However, most hosts will offer a variety of homemade dishes using fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Some may also offer themed meals or traditional dishes from their culture.

4. Do I need to make reservations for an Iso Hospitality experience?

Yes, it is recommended to make reservations in advance for an Iso Hospitality experience. This will ensure that the host has enough time to prepare for your visit and can accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences you may have.

5. How much does an Iso Hospitality experience cost in Warrensburg, MO?

The cost of an Iso Hospitality experience can vary depending on the host and the type of meal being offered. Some hosts may charge a flat rate for the experience, while others may charge per person. It is best to check with the host beforehand to get an idea of the cost and what is included in the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD