• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Going Going Up Flyer: Price Increases for This Season

In summary, the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" is a monthly promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features discounts and deals on products in the "Isolated Living" category. It can be used for online orders and may have exclusions or limitations on certain products. It can also be shared with friends and family.
dawnsclassycupboard
Last spring there was a flyer that had the price increases on it. It was called Going Going Up. Has anyone seen this for this season and if you have it could you please post it. I have an open house tomorrow and would like to put this in my binder.

This is what I haveHope it helps...

Last edited:
Thanks a ton!

1. What is the "Iso Going Going up Flyer"?

The "Iso Going Going up Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that showcases our current discounts and deals on products in the "Isolated Living" category. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for cooking and baking at home.

2. How often is the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" released?

The "Iso Going Going up Flyer" is released every month, along with our other monthly promotional materials. It is available for the entire month and is updated with new deals and discounts every month.

3. Can I use the discounts and deals from the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" online?

Yes, all of our current promotions and discounts from the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" can be applied to online orders. Simply enter the promo code at checkout or add the item to your cart to automatically receive the discount.

4. Are there any exclusions or limitations on the products featured in the "Iso Going Going up Flyer"?

Some exclusions and limitations may apply to certain products featured in the "Iso Going Going up Flyer." These will be clearly stated in the flyer or on our website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I share the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the "Iso Going Going up Flyer" with anyone you think may be interested in our products and promotions. You can share a digital copy or request physical copies to be sent to you to distribute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefinHarmony