• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Increase Flyer - Fall 2007

In summary, the Fall 2007 flyer will have a price increase due to a rise in production and material costs. The prices will be increasing by an average of 5-7%, with some variation depending on the product. There will also be new products added to the lineup. The price increase will be in effect for the entire fall season, and old prices will no longer be available. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
ChefinHarmony
I like to print this out on the back of my "Going, Going, Gone" flyer. My guests appreciate knowing there is going to be a price increase. Just thought I would share!
Joanne

Attachments

• Product Price IncreaseFall2007.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 550
Looks great, thanks Joanne.

Thanks Joanne.

Thanks Joanne.

Thanks so much, for saving me the time from typing. I appreciate it!!

Thanks, Joanne! This really helps!

The summer catalog shows the meat tenderizer as $22, probably just a typo but I wanted to point it out before everyone prints it out. ;)

Thanks for sharing.

Did anyone post one for the discontinued products? I know there's the going going gone one with pics, but I just want the text....anyone have that?

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for sharing.

Did anyone post one for the discontinued products? I know there's the going going gone one with pics, but I just want the text....anyone have that?

Here's mine, Linda.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Announces Discontinued.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 651
Thank you ladies!

1. Why is there a price increase on the Fall 2007 flyer?

The price increase on the Fall 2007 flyer is due to a rise in production and material costs for our products. We strive to provide high-quality items at a fair price and unfortunately, the cost of our ingredients and manufacturing has increased.

2. How much will the prices be increasing by?

The prices on the Fall 2007 flyer will be increasing by an average of 5-7%. However, the exact amount may vary depending on the product.

3. Will there be any new products on the Fall 2007 flyer?

Yes, we are constantly adding new and innovative products to our lineup. You can expect to see some exciting new items on the Fall 2007 flyer.

4. How long will the price increase be in effect?

The price increase on the Fall 2007 flyer will be in effect for the entire fall season. We will evaluate our costs and make any necessary adjustments in the future.

5. Can I still purchase items at the old prices?

Unfortunately, the old prices will no longer be available once the Fall 2007 flyer goes into effect. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martiarnold
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • niktim3