• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IShould I Invest in a Tabletop Flipchart for My Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, the Tabletop Flip Chart is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily display recipes, cooking tips, and other helpful information while you cook. It can accommodate any type of recipe and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or mild soap and water solution. It can also be used for non-cooking related tasks and is portable for on-the-go use.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I need to place a supply order and I am debating on wether or not I should get the tabletop flipchart.

Is it a good investment? Where do you display it at your shows? Do you find you would have room for it?

I use it at shows, unless there's very little room. Heck, then I usually set it near the beverages in the kitchen or on the floor near my table. :) I do use it at fairs - it looks good and different when compared to the plastic stand-ups most vendors use.

I enjoy using mine at my shows! It helps me remember everything i want to say and keeps me on track!! haha

Related to IShould I Invest in a Tabletop Flipchart for My Pampered Chef Shows?

1. What is a Tabletop Flip Chart?

A Tabletop Flip Chart is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily display recipes, cooking tips, and other helpful information while you cook. It features a durable stand that can be adjusted to different angles, and comes with 50 sheets of blank, tear-off pages for you to write on.

2. Can I use the Tabletop Flip Chart for recipes from other sources?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart is designed to accommodate any type of recipe, whether it’s from a cookbook, website, or handwritten. You can simply clip or tape the recipe onto the blank pages and flip through as you cook.

3. How do I clean the Tabletop Flip Chart?

The Tabletop Flip Chart is made of durable plastic and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a mild soap and water solution. Make sure to dry it completely before storing.

4. Can I use the Tabletop Flip Chart for non-cooking related tasks?

Definitely! The Tabletop Flip Chart can be used for a variety of purposes, such as displaying party menus, writing grocery lists, or even as a makeshift easel for kids’ art projects. The possibilities are endless!

5. Is the Tabletop Flip Chart portable?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart is designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport to different areas of your kitchen or to take with you on the go. It’s perfect for cooking classes, potlucks, or even outdoor cooking events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef