• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Vista Print Sneakily Charging Customers for Rewards Program?

In summary, the company was going to charge the customer $29.90 to their credit card, but the customer was not aware of this and was angry about it. They were refunded the money and did not order anything from the company again.
Chef_2_Four
They were going to charge me $29.90 to my credit card, because I signed up for the vista print rewards. Well first I don't remember signing up for that and I certainly wouldn't have signed up for it if I knew it was going to cost my $30!!! Right now $30 is $30!! I don't have that to blow!! I was so mad so I called and they are cancelling that, whatever it is and refunding my money. still have no clue what it is. doubt I will order anything from them again.

The rewards thing is something they offer on your first purchase. It's one of those "click here to get your $10 credit" links. When you read the fine print, you're signing up for the Rewards program.

That stinks that they hit you for it. I hope it's refunded and cancelled cleanly.

I almost did this but notice my amount to be charged was going up and read on further down the screen. I can see how it will "get" people.

I haven't' ordered anything from them before...... but thanks for the heads up on it!!!

I received an offer for 230 "FREE" business cards. I've seen a lot of posts about them here. Should I go for it?

They are free, other than shipping and handling. But make sure that the link in the email actually goes to VistaPrint. I've gotten some spam that LOOKS like it's from them, but isn't.

Good advice! I haven't really studied the e-mail very closely. I'll go back and do it when I have time. Thanks for the heads up.

If it is from them, go for it. I've gotten some cute stuff from them. And I don't feel bad about passing them out everywhere, since they were so inexpensive!

I have used them quite a bit and have never had any problems.

I placed an order yesterday and am about to do another one b/c they have a free tshirt offer I just got an email about.

I've used vistaprint a few times and never had any issues. I stock up on free sales!

I've used them since, just make sure I don't sign up for anything!:p

I personally LOVE vista print. :D

Related to Is Vista Print Sneakily Charging Customers for Rewards Program?

What is Vista Print and why should I be cautious?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers various products such as business cards, flyers, and promotional materials. While they may seem like an easy and affordable option, there have been numerous complaints about hidden fees, poor quality, and unauthorized charges.

How can Vista Print impact my business?

Using Vista Print for your business materials can potentially harm your brand image and credibility. Customers may perceive your business as cheap or unprofessional if your materials are of low quality or have Vista Print's logo on them.

What should I watch out for when using Vista Print?

Some things to be cautious of when using Vista Print are their hidden fees, upselling tactics, and automatically enrolling you in their subscription service. Be sure to carefully review your order before checking out and opt out of any additional services or subscriptions.

Is there a better alternative to Vista Print?

Yes, there are many reputable printing companies that can provide high quality materials at a comparable price. Look for companies that offer sample packs, have good customer reviews, and have transparent pricing.

What are the benefits of using a consultant for my business materials instead of Vista Print?

A consultant from Pampered Chef can offer personalized and professional recommendations for your business materials. They can also help with the design process and ensure that your materials accurately represent your brand. By using a consultant, you can also avoid any potential issues or hidden fees that may arise from using Vista Print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet