• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Don't Want to Be Charged Again

In summary, my friend makes decals for cars and I'm going to have him make one of my website address so anywhere I drive, I'm advertising my website! Right now I have a PC sunshade that has my website on it. I also stamp it under my return address on all correspondence I send out...including bills.All I can do...
tiffanypc05
okay well i signed up a few months ago for the website, i'm thinking jan. or feb. Anyways, I haven't had any luck with it and don't want to be charged again. If i cancel now, will they refund any of my money or is it all gone and if i decide to keep it will they tell me when my 6 months are about up b/c I'm scared to death they are going to try to charge me $42 again. Please help!

I think they send you an e-mail when they are about to renew it, at least that is what they did last year. Sent me an e-mail saying ... On this date we are taking this money from your account for...blah blah blah.
So, Im pretty sure you will get a "Heads Up" before they actually take the money!

Can I stop them? Or do I need to go ahead and cancel my site? I'm wondering if i will be penalized for canceling early or something?

I'd say if you've already paid for 6 months to just keep it until your renewal! They will send you an email before it's time to renew, with instructions on if you want to change payment, cancel or whatever.

They will send you an email telling you when it is going to expire. They will tell you if you want to keep it, do nothing and they will renew it automatically. They will also tell you what steps to take to cancel it. I don't believe you can get a refund, so I would hang on to it until the 6 mos is up. If you go to Consultants Corner, there is a place about managing your email. I'm pretty sure you can cancel it there too.

Are you doing anything to drive business to your website? Don't consider it a failure so fast. You need to be printing your web address on ALL your catalogs, on business cards 9and handing them out EVERYWHERE)...make sure all your hosts, guests etc al lknow about it.

dannyzmom said:
Are you doing anything to drive business to your website? Don't consider it a failure so fast. You need to be printing your web address on ALL your catalogs, on business cards 9and handing them out EVERYWHERE)...make sure all your hosts, guests etc al lknow about it.

My friend makes decals for cars and I'm going to have him make one of my website address so anywhere I drive, I'm advertising my website! Right now I have a PC sunshade that has my website on it. I also stamp it under my return address on all correspondence I send out...including bills.

All I can do...
dannyzmom said:

I have labels on everything, I tell everyone about it...I think i'm just in the wrong area for it. Every invitation gets a label on it that says if you can't attend the show, go to my website and order and tells them exactly how to do it. It's on my business cards now and I put a sheet about it in every host packet and OOF.
When someone mentions something about just ordering something, I give them something with my website on it and they are like Oh, can't i just call you with an order...90% of my customers don't even know how to even check there e-mail. I think I'm just in the redneck part of my county. My directors on the other side of the county and She gets 150-200 per week from her site. The people on the other side of the county live in a big city though so i thinks that's why they are more familiar with the internet, etc.

Iwould be satisfied if I could just get one order.

Related to Help I Don't Want to Be Charged Again

1. How do I cancel my recurring subscription?

To cancel your recurring subscription, log into your account on our website and go to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, you can select the subscription you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel" button.

2. Will I still have access to my account if I cancel my recurring subscription?

Yes, you will still have access to your account even if you cancel your recurring subscription. However, you will no longer receive any future charges or shipments.

3. Can I pause my recurring subscription instead of cancelling it?

Yes, you can pause your recurring subscription if you do not want to receive any shipments for a certain period of time. Simply log into your account and go to the "Subscriptions" tab to pause your subscription.

4. How do I update my billing information for my recurring subscription?

To update your billing information, log into your account and go to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, click on the subscription you wish to update and click on the "Edit" button next to your billing information.

5. Will I receive a refund if I cancel my recurring subscription?

If you cancel your recurring subscription before your next shipment, you will not be charged again and will not receive a refund for any previous charges. However, if you cancel after your next shipment, you will not be charged again and will not receive any future shipments, but you will not receive a refund for the current shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc