• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is UPS Working Today? Monday Delivery Confirmed on Website | Holiday Updates

In summary, the website says the package will be delivered today, but I'm not sure if it will because of the holiday.
D_Patel
working today ?? MOnday ??? The website is showing a delivery to me today ! Iam hopeing so !! JUst not sure cause of the Holliday !!

In my town its a Holiday for everybody. I think in different areas UPS works different schedules. We are a small town (less then 9,000) but up the road 2 hours there are working (My neighbor is a UPS guy)

UPS works here today as far as I know. Just actualy Government offices are closed.

Be nice to him - this is probably the last time you will see him for PC!! FedEx goes into affect today.

Shoot fire & spit nails!!!:mad: I totally forgot that today is a holiday - and I just put invitations for 2 shows in the mailbox!!

aw yeah that is right , wonder how this fed ex change will be !

ChefBeckyD said:
Shoot fire & spit nails!!!:mad: I totally forgot that today is a holiday - and I just put invitations for 2 shows in the mailbox!!

Yeah me too!!!! I stayed up half the night trying to get them done so they could take them to the post office this morning. I was ticked when I remembered. My hostess will probably kill me. Her party is Sunday and I just got the invites done. It couldn't be helped. She forgot to send me her guest list until last week and then I had one person in the house with the flu and one with the stomach flu, so I was busy busy busy with them. Then I was gone all weekend. I hate sending them out that late, but sometimes I still have big crowds. I think a lot of people forget if they get them too early.

I'm with you Jennifer! I have one next Tuesday - and the invites won't go out til tomorrow now! I usually don't send them until 10 days before the show - I have found too that when they go out any earlier, people tend to forget. I know I do. When I get an invitation to something that is more than 7-10 days away, It gets stuck in a pile, and I think "oh I can deal with that later", and then I forget about it! I try to always have my hosts also do email invites & reminders along with the postcard....and then do a final reminder call day before the show....I know that I need all the reminders I can get, so I just assume that's the case with everyone!

D_Patel said:
working today ?? MOnday ??? The website is showing a delivery to me today ! Iam hopeing so !! JUst not sure cause of the Holliday !!
the website shows delivery today, so when you track the progress, if it says it's on time then it will be delivered today, otherwise they'll have a rescheduled date to cordinate with the holiday! :D Hope this helps. If it says it will be delivered today then it will be!

I know...I have host packets that NEED to go out. I totally procrastinated on those. At least a handful of them are in my town, so I just might schedule a face to face host coaching appt and give them to them at that time.

Related to Is UPS Working Today? Monday Delivery Confirmed on Website | Holiday Updates

1. Is UPS delivering on Mondays during the holiday season?

Yes, UPS is delivering on Mondays during the holiday season. This includes the Monday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.

2. How can I confirm if my package will be delivered on Monday?

You can confirm Monday delivery by checking the UPS website. Simply enter your tracking number and the estimated delivery date will be displayed.

3. Will UPS be closed on any holidays during the season?

UPS will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. However, they will still be making deliveries on the days surrounding these holidays.

4. If UPS is closed on a holiday, will my package be delayed?

If your package is scheduled to be delivered on a day that UPS is closed, it will be delivered on the next business day. This may result in a one-day delay.

5. Can I still schedule a pickup or drop off my package at a UPS location on holidays?

No, UPS locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. However, you can still schedule a pickup or drop off your package on the days surrounding these holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen