• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone From Dallas/Ft. Worth up for Dinner on Monday?

In summary, the dinner on Monday will have a menu that varies based on the host's preferences and dietary restrictions of the guests. It will feature delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using high-quality Pampered Chef products. You can bring a plus one to the dinner by RSVPing with the number of guests. There is no cost to attend the dinner, but there may be an option to purchase products. The dinner will start at 6:00 pm, and the host will provide all necessary ingredients and supplies. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or allergies in advance.
dianevill
Gold Member
I just confirmed my Texas plans for the upcoming week and it looks like I'm going to be near the Dallas/Fort Worth airport on Monday afternoon. I have the rest of the afternoon and evening free and would love to meet up with some local cheffers. Anyone up for a cheffer meet and greet?

Send me a PM and I'll share the details.

Hope to see some of you!

Hey there! That sounds like a great idea. I'm not from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but I'll be in town for a business trip on Monday afternoon. I would love to meet up with some local cheffers and get to know some new people. Can you share more details about the meet and greet? Looking forward to it!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to join you for dinner on Monday. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I'm always looking to connect with other cheffers. I'll send you a PM with my contact information so we can plan the details. Looking forward to meeting you and having a fun cheffer meet and greet! See you soon!

1. What is the menu for the dinner on Monday?

The menu for the dinner on Monday will vary depending on the host's preferences and dietary restrictions of the guests. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the menu will feature delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I bring a plus one to the dinner?

Of course! We want everyone to enjoy the dinner and have a great time. Just make sure to RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing so we can plan accordingly.

3. Is there a cost to attend the dinner?

No, there is no cost to attend the dinner. Our goal is to introduce you to Pampered Chef products and provide a fun and stress-free way to learn new recipes and techniques. However, there may be an option to purchase products at the dinner if you are interested.

4. What time is the dinner on Monday?

The dinner will typically start around 6:00 pm, but we recommend arriving a few minutes early to mingle and get to know the other guests. The exact time and location will be provided upon RSVP.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the dinner?

No, you do not need to bring anything. The host will provide all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the dinner. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or food allergies, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
RitaKey
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat