• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Recruiting Promotion?

In summary, a recruiting promotion is a special offer or incentive designed to attract new employees to a company or organization. These promotions can be found by checking the company's website or job postings, and can be offered for any position within a company. Eligibility for a recruiting promotion may vary and it may be possible to negotiate in some cases.
pcmom2abm
I have a couple on the fence who I would like to share this info with. My team is dwindling and I can't afford to lose my directorship (became director on 1/1/07). I'm barely on track for the cruise and don't want to lose my team.

Any consultant promotion is a recruiting promotion because they can also work toward them along with their new consultant PC dollars.

The kit value and the bonuses they can earn are incentive enough for most people! If you have someone on the fence get them off! The sooner they start the sooner they will be making money doing something they love!!!

Find out what they want and work with them to show them how to get it through PC. I have someone on the fence right now and she really wants all the products. I have her making her wish list and then I'll show her how she can get it through earning PC$ and using them in her kit enhancement month.

cmdtrgd said:
Find out what they want and work with them to show them how to get it through PC. I have someone on the fence right now and she really wants all the products. I have her making her wish list and then I'll show her how she can get it through earning PC$ and using them in her kit enhancement month.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's GOOD!!!!

ooh that is good! I was hoping for a promotion for the fall season as an extra incentive--maybe pots and pans???

Well, there are consultant promotions going on (sell-a-thon being one of them) that new consultants can take advantage of on top of the commission and new consultant bonuses.

Related to Is There a Recruiting Promotion?

1. What is a recruiting promotion?

A recruiting promotion is a special offer or incentive designed to attract new employees to a company or organization. These promotions may include bonuses, increased pay, or other perks to entice potential candidates to apply for open positions.

2. How do I know if there is a recruiting promotion available?

You can typically find out if there is a recruiting promotion available by checking the company's website or job postings. Many companies will also advertise their promotions on social media or through recruitment agencies.

3. Are recruiting promotions only for entry-level positions?

No, recruiting promotions can be offered for any position within a company. They are often used to fill high-demand or hard-to-fill roles, but can also be used to attract experienced professionals to join a company.

4. Do I have to meet certain qualifications to be eligible for a recruiting promotion?

It depends on the specific promotion. Some may require certain qualifications or experience, while others may be open to all applicants. It's best to carefully read the promotion details to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.

5. Can I negotiate a recruiting promotion?

In some cases, it may be possible to negotiate a recruiting promotion, especially if you have unique skills or experience that the company is looking for. However, it ultimately depends on the company's policies and the specific promotion being offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedchefDaly