• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Generic Invite on Cc?

In summary, a generic invite on CC is a commonly used term for a generic invitation on Constant Contact, a popular email marketing platform. It allows businesses, such as a Pampered Chef business, to easily create and send customizable invitations to their email list. This can save time and effort, maintain brand consistency, and can be tracked for effectiveness through Constant Contact's analytics and reporting features.
redsoxgirl
I have a host who hasn't decided on her recipe yet, but I want to send her invites out tomorrow.

Is there a generic one on CC?

Send the ones from your PWS!!

I only have mailing addresses and I don't like sending e-vites via PWS because they dobn't always get delivered.Thanks for the idea though! :)

I don't think there is a generic one online. I wish there were!

I'll see if I can find one you could use in my files - BRB!

Here you go - I just revised one of my grand opening invitations for a "generic" cooking show invitation:

Attachments

• Cooking Show Invitation - Generic.doc
    196 KB · Views: 535
Cathy that rocks - thanks so much!

No problem - I also found another printable PDF invite on CC, under the link on the main page that says "Now more than ever, Pampered Chef is the solution..." - it's at the bottom and is called "Printable Show Invitation PDF". It has wording about the $2 per serving recipes.

ETA - here's the link (not sure if it will work): https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nmte_invite.pdf

Last edited:
yep - it worked... thanks!

Related to Is There a Generic Invite on Cc?

1. What is a generic invite on CC?

A generic invite on CC stands for a generic invitation on Constant Contact, which is a popular email marketing platform used by businesses to send out promotional emails, newsletters, and event invitations.

2. Can I create a generic invite on CC for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can create a generic invite on CC for your Pampered Chef business by using Constant Contact's customizable invitation templates and adding your own branding and messaging.

3. How do I send a generic invite on CC to my email list?

To send a generic invite on CC to your email list, you can use Constant Contact's email list management tools to select the recipients and schedule the email to be sent at a specific date and time.

4. Are there any advantages to using a generic invite on CC for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, using a generic invite on CC can save you time and effort in creating and sending personalized invitations for each event or promotion. It also allows you to maintain a consistent brand image and message across all your email communications.

5. Can I track the success of my generic invite on CC?

Yes, Constant Contact provides analytics and reporting features that allow you to track the open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics of your generic invite on CC. This can help you measure the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts and make adjustments for future invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies