• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Tart/Quiche Pan Discontinued or Still Available in Gift Sets?

In summary, to check if a product is discontinued, you can use the search bar on the company's website and enter the product name. If the product does not appear in the search results, it is likely discontinued. Unfortunately, the company cannot predict if or when a product will be discontinued. However, you can check the website or contact your independent consultant for updates on product availability. If a product has been discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase through the company, but you may be able to find it through third-party sellers. While the company cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, you can submit a product request on the website or share your interest with your independent consultant. If a product is temporarily out of stock
nascarcooker
Gold Member
Hello,
I was working on realtors gift sets when I noticed that the Tart/Quiche pan is on the disontinued list, but in the new catalog it is in the gift sets? Does not make sense to me!

Sally Wilhite
Independent Future Director

A lot of this season's retired items have just been moved into gift sets or made into sets themselves (nylon tools)

Right. It's not available by itself, only in a set.

Related to Is the Tart/Quiche Pan Discontinued or Still Available in Gift Sets?

1. Is this product discontinued?

We understand that finding out if a product is discontinued can be frustrating. To check if a product is discontinued, you can use the search bar on our website and enter the product name. If the product does not appear in the search results, it is likely that it has been discontinued.

2. How can I find out if a product will be discontinued?

Unfortunately, we cannot predict if or when a product will be discontinued. Our product line is constantly evolving and we are always introducing new and exciting products. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your independent consultant for any updates on product availability.

3. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

If a product has been discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase on our website or through independent consultants. However, you may be able to find the product through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Is there a way to request a discontinued product to be brought back?

We value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our product line. While we cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will be brought back, you can submit a product request on our website or reach out to your independent consultant to share your interest in a particular product.

5. How can I find out if a product is temporarily out of stock or discontinued?

If a product is temporarily out of stock, it will be marked as such on our website and you can sign up for email notifications for when it becomes available again. If a product is discontinued, it will not appear on our website. You can also reach out to your independent consultant for any updates on product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • abcmom3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pcthisandthat