• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Simple Additions Bag Worth Adding to Your Collection?

The SA tote holds a variety of Simple Additions products, such as large squares, small bowls, small squares, medium squares, rectangular trays, and hospitality boats. It also has pockets for each of these items. Some people prefer to use the stoneware tote for all their products, while others find the SA tote useful for specific shows or events. Ultimately, it depends on personal preference and the types of products one carries to shows.

Do you suggest getting the SA Bag?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
hoosierchef
YEA or NAY????

I like my stoneware tote!! I can carry SA with it as well.

Ok, I'm confused.......I'm talking about the Blue Simple Additions bag that is in the outlet this month.

I have one and I may not always bring it to all my partys but It really keeps them from not having any broken SA. I wish I had a bag for the big Bowl too . I do think its worth having :eek:

I just use towels & put it in my rolling case or carry tote!

hoosierchef said:
Ok, I'm confused.......I'm talking about the Blue Simple Additions bag that is in the outlet this month.

Sorry, I was just saying that I prefer my stoneware tote to the SA bag....just the colors and such! And, I can store/transport SA in that tote.

Love it, wish they would come out with an updated version to carry other SA products in.

I love mine. I packed a few SA and then filled other little whole with all kind s gadgets. I also put my round stone in it and carried it too. I could almost carry a whole show in it.

I don't use it, but I don't have a ton of SA stuff either. I have a few small items that fit into other stuff.

I have it and have used it a couple of times. It all depends on what I am taking. It is available on the outlet for April.

So what does the SA tote hold?

SA Stuff. ;) Just kidding....I have no idea, so that's why I was asking if it was worth it. :p

hoosierchef said:
SA Stuff. ;) Just kidding....I have no idea, so that's why I was asking if it was worth it. :p

:p

I'm curious...I keep putting my small bowl caddy with the bowls back in its box and then in my tote to transport to each show...I brought my large platter this last show to put my trifle bowl on as a decoration, but I hate lugging it around...I wrap it in towels, but it starts to make my tote heavy...

I dont' have one but I think they should have a bad for SA would be a lot easier to manouver aorund for shows.

I have one and I only use it when I am doing an "entertaining ideas" show or a bridal shower or some other show that I am bringing extra SA pieces.

Someone asked what it holds:
Lg square, 4 sm bowls, 4 sm sqs, 2 med sqs, rectangular tray, (the hospitality boats but you can't buy them). There are pockets for each of those. You could replace the lg sq with the new round piece or the rectangular platter with handles (but with that piece you might not be able to close the top of the bag).

BethCooks4U said:
I have one and I only use it when I am doing an "entertaining ideas" show or a bridal shower or some other show that I am bringing extra SA pieces.

Someone asked what it holds:
Lg square, 4 sm bowls, 4 sm sqs, 2 med sqs, rectangular tray, (the hospitality boats but you can't buy them). There are pockets for each of those. You could replace the lg sq with the new round piece or the rectangular platter with handles (but with that piece you might not be able to close the top of the bag).

I have the little rectangular pieces...about 6-8" x 1"???? I think they were PC and I got them with my rect. tray...I wouldn't take those to a show since we don't sell them but assuming they'd fit in a pocket then?

I have the SA tote and the stoneware tote. I use the stoneware tote all of the time...not so much the SA tote. Guess it just depends on the person!

I just ordered off the outlet so I'll let you know :)

Currently I am carrying the dots bowls in a second stoneware tote.

janetupnorth said:
I have the little rectangular pieces...about 6-8" x 1"???? I think they were PC and I got them with my rect. tray...I wouldn't take those to a show since we don't sell them but assuming they'd fit in a pocket then?
Yes, that's correct.

Related to Is the Simple Additions Bag Worth Adding to Your Collection?

What is the Simple Additions Bag and what can it be used for?

The Simple Additions Bag is a versatile and stylish tote bag that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products to parties, picnics, and potlucks. It can also be used as a grocery bag, beach bag, or even as a diaper bag.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Bag?

The Simple Additions Bag measures 15 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 8 inches deep. It also has a 12-inch handle drop, making it easy to carry on your shoulder.

Is the Simple Additions Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Simple Additions Bag is machine washable. It is recommended to wash it on a cold, gentle cycle and air dry it. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

Can the Simple Additions Bag be personalized?

Yes, the Simple Additions Bag can be personalized with your name, initials, or a special message. It makes a great gift for yourself or a loved one.

What materials is the Simple Additions Bag made of?

The Simple Additions Bag is made of durable canvas with a water-resistant lining. The handles are made of sturdy faux leather, giving it a stylish and sophisticated look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service