• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag

In summary, the Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material and has one main compartment with a zipper closure, two side pockets, and one interior zippered pocket. It measures 14.5 inches in length, 7.5 inches in width, and 16 inches in height and is machine washable. While it cannot be personalized with a monogram, it does come with a detachable tag for writing your name or initials.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have a new consultant that would like the Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag. It was on the outlet store but is no longer there. Please email me if you have one and how much you want. Thank you.

Brenda:)

Brenda, I don't have one for sale, but I earned mine years ago and I love it! My caddy plates fit perfect in the sleeves.
Good luck!

I would like one too!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the material of the Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag?

The Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material.

How many compartments and pockets does the tote bag have?

The tote bag has one main compartment with a zipper closure, two side pockets, and one interior zippered pocket for organization and storage.

What are the dimensions of the tote bag?

The tote bag measures 14.5 inches in length, 7.5 inches in width, and 16 inches in height, making it the perfect size for carrying all your cooking essentials.

Is the tote bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a mild detergent, and air drying it to maintain its quality and shape.

Can the tote bag be personalized with a monogram?

Unfortunately, the Iso - Blue Simple Additions Tote Bag cannot be personalized with a monogram. However, it does come with a small, detachable tag where you can write your name or initials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • sarahb2004