• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the November Special Selling Well?

In summary, my 11 year old son (6th grade) just earned straight A's and all +'s on effort and behavior, and he also earned a Golden E! This is very cool, because he is very smart and very cool. He is liked by all his friends and respected for being smart but fun. He is such a great kid!
DebPC
Staff member
Are you selling lots of S.A.?I've had 4 shows with the November special so far and sold 6 pieces so far. Not so great I think! Maybe the hosts will pick some.

At my first show for the month I did not sell any pieces. Even the host and the past host did not purchase any.

Lisa

a little bit, but I still have 4 more shows to do this month, so I expect to see that change.

I'm not selling much either...even at the booths I've done where I've promoted the heck out of the SA sale. Oh well. I do still have about 4 shows and 2 booths left this month so we'll see!!

I know when the SA were first introduced, I sold the heck out of them and I think it was because I was taking alot of the pieces to my shows and really taking the time to let everyone play with them. I guess I need to do that for the remaining shows I have instead of just taking the Appetizer Plates and thinking that everyone else will love them as much as I do!

I've sold a couple of the large square bowls (provided people get to see something in it!). Otherwise, I'm not selling a whole lot. My HD really glams her display up over the holidays and does well selling a lot of the pieces,

I've only sold a few pieces, mostly to hosts. Hardly any guests have taken advantage of the 20% off sale.

If only they weren't so darn heavy! I have 2 shows this weekend- so we'll see.

I am sooo proud!! My 11 year old son (6th grade) just earned Superior Honor Role!!! He also earned a Golden E!:cheerleader: So that is straight A's and all +'s on effort and behavior! This is very cool, because he is very smart and very cool! He is liked by all his friends and respected for being smart but fun! :thumbsup: He is such a great kid!:cheerleader::D

Congratulations!!

That's great!!

Yippee...congratulations!!

MissChef said:
I am sooo proud!! My 11 year old son (6th grade) just earned Superior Honor Role!!! He also earned a Golden E! So that is straight A's and all +'s on effort and behavior! This is very cool, because he is very smart and very cool! He is liked by all his friends and respected for being smart but fun! He is such a great kid!

happy057.gif
happy057.gif
happy057.gif
happy057.gif

Awww Schucks! thanks for your great responses! You're all great!:thumbsup::D

Related to Is the November Special Selling Well?

What is "Just Have to Shout About It!!"?

"Just Have to Shout About It!!" is a popular line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Just Have to Shout About It!!" line?

The "Just Have to Shout About It!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories. These products are all high-quality and designed to make cooking and baking more efficient.

Are the "Just Have to Shout About It!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in this line are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the individual product descriptions or packaging for specific care instructions.

Can I purchase "Just Have to Shout About It!!" products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

Some "Just Have to Shout About It!!" products are sold individually, while others are available in sets. We offer a variety of options to fit your needs and budget.

Do you offer a warranty on "Just Have to Shout About It!!" products?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund within the warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • TWine120