• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Ever Sell a 4 Cup Muffin Pan?

In summary, the 4 Cup Muffin Pan has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 2 inches. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel and has a non-stick coating for easy release and cleaning. It can also be used for various recipes such as mini quiches, pies, and frittatas.
tabailey
At a bridal fair today, this lady claimed that she bought a 4 cup muffin stoneware muffin pan. Well apparently it broke and the consultant she supposedly bought it from said we (PC) has never sold a 4-cup pan. This lady gave it to that consultant to try to find another.

She claims she bought it in '04, which cannot be correct since I've been in since 2/1/04 and I've never seen one. A 6 cup maybe but not a 4 cup.

So is this lady off her rocker or did PC sell at one point a 4 cup muffin pan?

Thanks!
Tara

We sold a 6-cup muffin pan for a little while (I think it was in that time period), but not 4..

We sold a 6 cup pan.

Knowing that Stoneware only has a three year warranty, we would be well passed that,
for sure. Since 2004, we have had only the 6 cup and the 12 cup muffin stoneware. I just took a look at the nine pages I copied off of here a month ago, and it did not have
that "animal" listed on the PC products list. (I think Anne S posted it).

Hmmm... Way back when I started my career with Pampered Chef, say 19 years ago, we used to carry a jumbo four CUP muffin TIN . It made four gaint muffins using an 18 oz. cake mix.

Yummy! I just LOVE giant muffins. They taste so much better for some reason :)

What are the dimensions of the 4 Cup Muffin Pan?

The 4 Cup Muffin Pan has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 2 inches.

Is the 4 Cup Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 4 Cup Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

What is the material of the 4 Cup Muffin Pan?

The 4 Cup Muffin Pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which provides even heat distribution for perfectly baked muffins.

Can the 4 Cup Muffin Pan be used for other recipes?

Yes, the 4 Cup Muffin Pan is versatile and can be used for various recipes such as mini quiches, mini pies, and mini frittatas.

Does the 4 Cup Muffin Pan come with a non-stick coating?

Yes, the 4 Cup Muffin Pan has a non-stick coating that ensures easy release of baked goods and easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • AnnieBee