• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the iPod Touch Worth the Investment?

In summary, the iPod Touch is a great device for music and games. It is less expensive than the iPhone and is similar to the LG Vu. It is a good choice for someone who does not need a phone plan.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Anyone have an iPod Touch? Just wondering what you think of it. I'm looking at getting one, but they're kinda dear! :rolleyes:

Do you have the LG Vu up there yet? It's similar to the iphone.

teenage DS has one and loves it. Nana bought if for him and he treasures that thing, it is the only thing he actually takes care of. It is pretty neat, but I have an ipod and wouldn't buy one unless my other one died.

crystalscookingnow said:
Do you have the LG Vu up there yet? It's similar to the iphone.

Just googled it and we do, but I never looked into that one. I don't want something I need to buy a plan for. Don't think iPod Touch needs one....or am I wrong?

merego said:
teenage DS has one and loves it. Nana bought if for him and he treasures that thing, it is the only thing he actually takes care of. It is pretty neat, but I have an ipod and wouldn't buy one unless my other one died.

Funny you should say that....my iPod Nano dies recently and had it replaced. Should have just let it die!! LOL

PChefPEI said:
Just googled it and we do, but I never looked into that one. I don't want something I need to buy a plan for. Don't think iPod Touch needs one....or am I wrong?

Right -- you don't need a plan for iPod Touch, because it's not a phone. I have the iPhone and it's the best thing I ever bought, so I can say with confidence that you will be thrilled to death with your iPod Touch!

My iPod kinda creeps me out.
ipod-1.jpg

DH has an iPhone which has the same interface as the iPod Touch, and he loves it.

Ewww - KG, that is creepy...

KG, you always crack me up!! LOL And, I have to agree with Katie, that is kinda creepy....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My iPod kinda creeps me out.

ipod-1.jpg

I needed a good laugh today! Leave it to KG!! :thumbup:

Debbie :D

I have an IPod touch and I absolutely love it!!!

Related to Is the iPod Touch Worth the Investment?

What are the features of the iPod Touch?

The iPod Touch features a 4-inch Retina display, an 8-megapixel camera, access to the App Store, and the ability to play music, videos, and games. It also has a built-in microphone, FaceTime capability, and Siri integration.

How much storage does the iPod Touch have?

The iPod Touch comes in various storage options, including 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB. The amount of storage you choose will depend on how much music, videos, and apps you plan to store on your device.

Can I make phone calls with the iPod Touch?

No, the iPod Touch does not have cellular capabilities and cannot make traditional phone calls. However, it does have FaceTime which allows you to make video and audio calls over Wi-Fi to other Apple devices.

Do I need a Wi-Fi connection to use the iPod Touch?

While a Wi-Fi connection is not required to use all features of the iPod Touch, it is necessary for downloading apps, streaming music and videos, and using FaceTime. Some apps may also require a Wi-Fi connection to function properly.

Can I use the iPod Touch to access social media?

Yes, the iPod Touch has access to the App Store, where you can download social media apps such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also access these platforms through a web browser on the device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Melissa78