• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Going Places Bag a Must-Have for Your Team?

In summary, the bag is big, beautiful, and perfect for a purse. It is of great quality and comes with a cute carrying case. The author is very happy with her purchase and can't wait to use it for everyday purposes.
Got my bag today. You HAVE to get this bag and everyone on your team NEEDS this bag. It is big and gorgeous! Great quality and So cute!! I am thinking about using it as a purse instead of an overnight bag!

The sign of a true mom....using the word BIG and USE AS PURSE as one thought. :)

Don't forget the kitchen sink! LOL

(Just busting on you - its the first thing that came to mind.)

That's funny Melissa! Everyone makes fun of my little purses... they always say that's a sure sign I don't have kids of my own!

Congrats girl! And Melissa, you're funny!!! LOL

I used it to take my paperwork to last night's show. My netbook fits perfectly in the front pocket and the come join us brochures perfectly in one of the inside pockets.
And then I got to talk about it a little!! Wahooo!
Oh yeah- 3 STRONG recruit leads and 5 bookings from that show. :)

Will not get mine until the end of August but Amy Neal was with my upline director and Amy showed them the entire line. They said they are beautiful and the quality is really good!!

Today I received my chip maker and TLC cookbook.:woohoo: Have not tried the chip maker yet. Some of the recipes look good in the TLC cookbook and some...not so much:blushing:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag!! So excited to continue to earn more. Got the chip maker too so I need to start playing with that!

Yep! Got my Chip maker tonight and made 4 batches of chips with sea salt and yukon gold potatoes.. delicious!!! tried one batch with BBQ rub, but the rub is almost too coarse on them.

I have my first 2 shows expiring tonight, so hoping the hosts pick their benefits & we can close them out tomorrow! :D Can't wait to see mine!!!

I still haven't gotten my Skinny Mini :grumpy:! I needed that thing this week, too!:yuck:

finley1991 said:
That's funny Melissa! Everyone makes fun of my little purses... they always say that's a sure sign I don't have kids of my own!

Pure jealousy, Colleen!!

Loved your post about big purses, Melissa! My child is 21 but I can still load myself up like a pack mule! I remember the diaper bag, the big purse and of course the baby...that was just the necessities! If you were going anywhere that you needed to bring more things, you either threw more over your shoulder or resigned yourself to a second trip!!

pcjenni said:
Got my bag today. You HAVE to get this bag and everyone on your team NEEDS this bag. It is big and gorgeous! Great quality and So cute!! I am thinking about using it as a purse instead of an overnight bag!

HOLY MOLY MAN! I saw the bag last night in person as Judy Joel brought it to our recipe night to show off. WOWSERS! Its SWEET but (IMO) Big for a purse. Jenni what the hay are you putting in your purses? LOL I'd need a flash light and a spelunker hat to dive into that bad boy as a purse. (Ok so if I go big I have a tendency to pack it as there's more room and no need to clean it out. LOL)

VERY nice bag! I can't wait to have the collection! (Judy did say they tried to mirror it from the one Vera Bradley style...and obviously we know the "Utility Tote" is VERY 31...)

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

I agree that it's very VB/31. I haven't seen it yet in person but can't wait. My team is going to be jealous!!!!! :p

Melissa78 said:
... I'd need a flash light and a spelunker hat to dive into that bad boy as a purse. ...

:veryfunny:

LOL Melissa.. I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter... I always have a crap load of stuff, toys, PC stuff, her purse that she insists on bringing but wont carry after a while!

See I called it right! :approve:
The sign of a true mom! LOL
It is a beautiful bag for a purse! :woohoo:

The thought of giving up my sling bag is just too much! I love that thing. I've even started to decorate it now. I put the RUFTH (heart shaped) pin at the base of the front strap, above that is my AD pin, then the MORE logo pin from NC, then the Top Recruiter pin from NC, and finally on top is the Excellence Award pin from NC. It definitely catches people's eye when I walk by. They usually look down to see all the BLING! LOL

Wahoo! Love it! I have been using mine when I run errands. The rest of the time I still carry both my pink dots bag and the black/white bag from merrill.

my sling fell apart at the seams

Mine did too. I bought a 2nd one & still haven't sent the first one back in. It had holes when I went to Toronto, but I had the RUFTH pin on the side holding the seam together! LOL

The sling bag we earned earlier this year was such poor quality. I really wanted to like it. I ended up getting something similar from Thirty-One and I'm MUCH happier with it.

That one from 31 is VERY nice. I'm having a party in September to help out a friend who just started her biz (boy do they remember how they helped you out! LOL) and that is on my list!

I really like the Large Utility Tote, too. But looks like it's one of the pieces we can earn. :)

DebbieJ said:
The sling bag we earned earlier this year was such poor quality. I really wanted to like it. I ended up getting something similar from Thirty-One and I'm MUCH happier with it.
I must have been lucky. I love mine and it is still in perfect shape. I use it all the time. :woohoo:And I have a 31 wallet that split at the seam and fell apart the first time I used it. My replacement is fine though. It happens.

I was on my 2nd sling bag. First one split open. Second one is still useable, but it's really flimsy material. The way I shove things in my purse, I needed something more durable.

Since TPC seems to have an 'in' with the 31 manufacturers, we should put in the suggestion to make a new sling bag that is like theirs - their quilted material seems very sturdy and it holds much more than our sling bag did (or so it seems). The only thing is it wouldn't have the pocket for the mini...

I'd be happy with just the logo on it though. :)

Did you guys know the founder of 31 is a former PC consultant?

Chef Kearns said:
Did you guys know the founder of 31 is a former PC consultant?

Wow, did not know that!

No did not know that!

1. What is the "Received My Going Places Bag"?

The "Received My Going Places Bag" is a stylish and functional tote bag designed by Pampered Chef to help you transport your cooking and baking essentials with ease.

2. What are the dimensions of the "Received My Going Places Bag"?

The bag measures 13.75" x 12.25" x 8" and has a spacious main compartment that can hold up to 20 pounds of weight, making it perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products.

3. What materials is the "Received My Going Places Bag" made of?

The bag is made of durable and water-resistant polyester, ensuring that it can withstand daily use and keep your items safe from spills and accidents.

4. Can I customize the "Received My Going Places Bag" with my name or logo?

Yes, the bag comes with an option to add personalization, so you can have your name or logo embroidered on the front pocket for a unique and professional touch.

5. Is the "Received My Going Places Bag" covered by any warranty?

Yes, the bag is covered by Pampered Chef's 1-year guarantee, so if you encounter any manufacturing defects or issues with the bag within the first year of purchase, you can get a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • tnpamperedcheflady