• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the $55 Spring Launch Registration worth it compared to last year's $50 fee?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the cost of Spring Launch, which is $55, and the convenience of attending the event depending on the location. Most people feel that the cost is reasonable as it is only a $5 increase from last year, and they are excited to attend. The discussion also looks into the closest locations to each person and the potential cost for traveling if needed, including airfare costs. People are also excited about the possibility of winning free hotel stays at NC and are looking forward to attending the event.
I'm registered for Omaha...now to get it on my work calendar that I'm off that day!

winklermom said:
Me, too!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what all they have in store for us!

Most of our cluster has registered for the Jackson, Miss meeting. A couple of us will be there Friday night so we don't have to wake up early and drive 3 1/2 hours that morning.

Bobby, Who's cluster are you in? We are all going to Jackson insteasd of having our Kick-off meeting.

Lisa

jbdowd0798 said:
Registered AND booked the hotel room. I used military rate that was cheaper than what PC had booked. 6hr drive but worth it to find out on the first weekend of all the new information!!!
Price doesn't bother me- like others said- its $5!

coming to the one in Baltimore?

Just registered for Spring Launch in Minneapolis! Thankfully its only 20-25 minutes from my house...That is the one thing I told my Hubby that I wanted for Christmas ~ was for him to take a day off and stay home to watch the boys so I could go to Spring Launch (and of course for him to pay for it as well :) )Karen

lcucinella said:
Bobby, Who's cluster are you in? We are all going to Jackson insteasd of having our Kick-off meeting.

Lisa

I'm in Mary Gaudin's cluster. We're also under Diane Eangle. Are you under Denise Alexander?

I'm registered for the Charlotte, North Carolina Spring Launch. It's on Saturday, February 5th! It's about a 4 hour drive from here so we are arriving Friday night and staying in a hotel. Looking forward to it!!

I am under Denise. Love her. SHe is actually my son's God Mother. There are a couple other consultants on here that are in our cluster too.

Hope to meet you in Jackson. I just registered today.

Lisa

Sorry I couldn't get the chart format to copy.

ExecuFlash

From Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

Here’s the first update for the Spring Launch Challenge! As of this morning:

· Three cities have surpassed 40% of their target attendance number and have earned ONE entry in the drawing to earn an additional spring product.

· And, one city surpassed 50% of the target attendance to receive THREE entries in the drawing.

Number registered as of 12/20
% of Target Registered as of 12/20

Anaheim, CA
25%

Atlanta (College Park), GA
22%

Baltimore, MD
41%

Charlotte, NC
31%

Chicago (St. Charles), IL
28%

Columbus, OH
54%

Dallas, TX
32%

Denver, CO
21%

Detroit (Novi), MI
29%

Hartford, CT
41%

Jackson, MS
35%

Louisville, KY
34%

Minneapolis, MN
22%

Oakland, CA
19%

Omaha (La Vista), NE
25%

Orlando, FL
29%

Phoenix, AZ
45%

Portland, OR
31%

San Antonio (San Marcos), TX
24%

St. Louis (St. Charles), MO
25%

Westchester, NY
15%

TOTAL
30%

We will continue to send out updates as more cities gain entries.

Don’t forget that when we reach our company goal of 16,000 registered, ALL Spring Launch attendees will receive an additional NEW SPRING PRODUCT, valued at over $14. That’s a total of THREE NEW SPRING PRODUCTS for you and your Consultants if we achieve the company goal and if your Spring Launch city is one of the three locations chosen in the drawing.

Continue to spread the word! Spring Launch is going to be fabulous and we want to make sure everyone attends. There’s plenty of room.

Sincerely,
Jean

Okay people, register for Omaha! I want that extra product :)

I'm amazed that registration for Chicago is so low!

Phoenix 45% YEAH that is where I am going in FEBRUARY!!

Gonna get more of my team to go with me too!

Everything seems a little low! Only 160 in Omaha - that's probably half our group alone :)

I'm confused though. If we hit 16,000 then we all get an extra product but the locations that reach over 40% get in a drawing for another spring product? Is that right?

wadesgirl said:
Everything seems a little low! Only 160 in Omaha - that's probably half our group alone :)

I'm confused though. If we hit 16,000 then we all get an extra product but the locations that reach over 40% get in a drawing for another spring product? Is that right?

Haha, I am out of the loop, I did not know there were any carrots being offered and I am an executive carrot chaser!

ChefCKHall said:
Haha, I am out of the loop, I did not know there were any carrots being offered and I am an executive carrot chaser!

I don't think they have said much either. Unless it was on the video I haven't watched! I do most my web surfing at work so I haven't been able to watch the video yet.

The data is from an Exec Flash that goes out to Exec Directors and above. It's up to them to motivate their downline to register. No company-wide info has said anything about extra free products based on registration.

lcucinella said:
I am under Denise. Love her. SHe is actually my son's God Mother. There are a couple other consultants on here that are in our cluster too.

Hope to meet you in Jackson. I just registered today.

Lisa

Do you know if anyone is going up Friday night besides me? We will be at the Hilton.

Um I am not sure. We are leaving Sat. morning. I have no idea how long that drive is???? But I am sure it will be an early start. Are there a lot of you going up Friday?

The only thing I wish is that it would be on a weekend. Some of my team cannot take off from work/school. :(

I'll get to Denver Friday.

lcucinella said:
Um I am not sure. We are leaving Sat. morning. I have no idea how long that drive is???? But I am sure it will be an early start. Are there a lot of you going up Friday?

Don't know yet. Your drive will be an hour shorter than ours. If I drove there Saturday morning, I'd be falling asleep going home.

I think it's too expensive is what I think!

ChefBeckyD said:
Seriously?

Wow...just wow.
And wow somehow I didn't think that my comment was such a big deal to warrant one like that from a stranger. Everyone's life stories are different. Some of us are counting every penny.

CLM40 said:
And wow somehow I didn't think that my comment was such a big deal to warrant one like that from a stranger. Everyone's life stories are different. Some of us are counting every penny.

I can say I understand counting every penny. We're a family of 3 (soon to be four) on less than 20k a year. Please understand that Spring Launch (and Ntnl Conference) are worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY you put in. I went last spring and am looking forward to going again. I've never paid a cent of the paycheck, always used PC $$ or change jar funds.
Like I said, it's all what you get out of it and it's definately worth it.

CLM40 said:

Whether or not you want to/can pay the cost of the registration is not what makes it expensive. You threw it out on an open forum that it was too expensive - and it's not expensive. Have you ever priced training for companies? And this one includes New Products & Supplies for everyone who attends, plus lunch. Too expensive? It's actually a really great value for the money. ;)

CLM40 said:

"too expensive" - vs - "out of your budget" are 2 different things. One is perceived value the other is personal circumstance. If you really want to go to Spring Launch maybe you can book an extra show to pay for it. It really is worth every penny.

lcucinella said:

Lisa, there actually are a few of us going up on Friday evening. Kim has a downline consultant about 45 minutes away from Jackson. Haven't decided if I am going to stay there or get a hotel room..........but I am definitely going up Friday and my recruit is going with me!

I just informed my DH that I have decided to not attend Spring Launch. He just looked at me, shook his head and went back to his computer work. Airline prices have gone up about $100-RT would be approx $600. Soooo...since it would take at least four days to drive from Alaska that option is not really available for me. (I would love a road trip, but not in wintery conditions thru the middle of Canada.) For those of you who live close enough to drive a couple hours, and it is in your budget, you really should go.

thepartylady said:
Lisa, there actually are a few of us going up on Friday evening. Kim has a downline consultant about 45 minutes away from Jackson. Haven't decided if I am going to stay there or get a hotel room..........but I am definitely going up Friday and my recruit is going with me!

I did not know that! I think Sat morning will be better for me since I will not have to worry about babysitting. But As it gets closer I may think about it. Maybe that is a topic to bring up at the meeting then on the 5th. If we can split a hotel room it may not be so bad.

Everyone talking about the expense of it. I planned ahead for the room Friday night by getting an Hilton Honors American Express card. With the first purchase they gave me 30,000 points. The hotel room only took 12,500. Hilton Honors also has a Visa card that I plan on getting that offers the same deal. My room at the Hilton for conference will also be piad for by points.

Chef Bobby said:
Everyone talking about the expense of it. I planned ahead for the room Friday night by getting an Hilton Honors American Express card. With the first purchase they gave me 30,000 points. The hotel room only took 12,500. Hilton Honors also has a Visa card that I plan on getting that offers the same deal. My room at the Hilton for conference will also be piad for by points.

Just checked it out. The Visa card is not the same as the American Express. With the Visa you have to spend $500 within the first 4 months and they give you 25,000 points. With Am Ex, I only had to make any purchase.

Chef Bobby said:
Everyone talking about the expense of it. I planned ahead for the room Friday night by getting an Hilton Honors American Express card. .....

Smart planning! Is there an annual fee on this card?

A few years ago I was living on $20 a week in groceries, so I can understand the poster who said that the price is too expensive. It is too expensive to her. If it's not too expensive for you, that's great, you are blessed. But we're all over the map on what we can afford. I guess those of us who can afford to go (I paid with PC dollars, and for me, it's just an hour and a half or so away) will have to share what we learned with those who can't go.

I agree about how smart using the card/hotel points is but consider this: The room is deductable on your taxes if you pay for it when on a business trip so pay for the room for spring launch and National Conference and use the free rooms you earn for vacations. I always try to stay at a hotel that I can get points for so that we can do some fun trips other times of the year.

pamperedlinda said:
Smart planning! Is there an annual fee on this card?

Not for the first year. Not sure after that. Whatever it is, it's going to pay for itself at conference.

i have a question about spring launch. what are the times of the event? cc doesn't really go into details of the times.

Agenda: * Check In: 7:30 a.m.
* Event Begins: 9 a.m.
* Event Ends: 4 pm.

Agenda:

* Check In: 7:30 a.m.
* Event Begins: 9 a.m.
* Event Ends: 4 pm.

<h2>Is the $55 Spring Launch Registration worth it compared to last year's $50 fee?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your individual perspective and experience. The $5 increase in registration fee includes additional training materials and resources to help you succeed in your business. Additionally, the Spring Launch event offers valuable networking opportunities with other consultants and the chance to hear from top leaders in the company.</p><h2>$55 WOW! I think last year it was $50???</h2><p>Yes, there has been a $5 increase in the registration fee for the Spring Launch event. However, this increase includes additional materials and resources to help you grow your business and make the most out of the event. It is still a great value and opportunity for consultants to learn and network.</p><h2>How do others feel about this cost?</h2><p>Opinions on the cost may vary among consultants. However, many have found the additional resources and training offered at the Spring Launch event to be worth the $55 registration fee. It is also important to keep in mind that attending the event can lead to increased sales and bookings, making it a worthwhile investment in your business.</p>

Is the $55 Spring Launch Registration worth it compared to last year's $50 fee?

It ultimately depends on your individual perspective and experience. The $5 increase in registration fee includes additional training materials and resources to help you succeed in your business. Additionally, the Spring Launch event offers valuable networking opportunities with other consultants and the chance to hear from top leaders in the company.

$55 WOW! I think last year it was $50???

Yes, there has been a $5 increase in the registration fee for the Spring Launch event. However, this increase includes additional materials and resources to help you grow your business and make the most out of the event. It is still a great value and opportunity for consultants to learn and network.

How do others feel about this cost?

Opinions on the cost may vary among consultants. However, many have found the additional resources and training offered at the Spring Launch event to be worth the $55 registration fee. It is also important to keep in mind that attending the event can lead to increased sales and bookings, making it a worthwhile investment in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PampMomof3