• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Skipping July Meetings a Trend This Year?

In summary, Mary is doing a conference call in July and a kick-off in August. She is combining the two events. Mary is also having a meeting in July.
DebPC
Staff member
With conference we are going to skip one this year and have a big kick off in August. I am wondering what everyone else is doing?

I'd hate not to because I only have 2 going to conference. But I like the big kickoff with having the products and everything. I think what I did in January was a Sunday night conference call right when I got back from Conference and then a kick-off two weeks later. I think I'll do that again this year. I like the conference call because I can answer their questions and we can talk about some things and then at the kick-off they can see the new products in person and everything... if we are still in this house, I might make it a pool party/spa day/ retreat idea... hmmm... will have to brainstorm that!!!!

Me Too!!!
I'm having a KICK-OFF Aug. 4th. With a Guest Speaker my Exec.!!!
That way they can see & taste the new fall recipes. See all the new fall products. ETC!!!

In July, I'm doing a conference call. When I get back from NC.

I am combining July and August. We usually meet the first Thursday of the month and since that's the 3rd we are skipping it and doing the meeting on July 28 for both months. I should have the new products by then and at the very least will have the pics and info for the kick-off.

Our June meeting got pushed back to June 23 b/c one of our directors will be out of town and we have a guest speaker coming from the HO. We will have a post conference meeting for conference attendees only (which I don't agree with, but that's a battle for another day) on the Monday after conference and then we are having a big regional kickoff on August 25th.

My AD is doing her normally scheduled meeting the 2nd tuesday of the month. The we are doing a combined team kick off on AUg. 12th.

I am not sure. We had our June meeting on the 1st of June and I really don't want to wait until the end of July to do a meeting. So much momentum and training material has been provided for us and I have some that are struggling.

Since I am in Wave one, probably, I will have a meeting soon after we return to share the announcements, but will probably combine a fall product and August meeting together.

Late August is terrible for me with my day time work schedule.:cry:

I am having a meeting since I am the only Director in our group not going to NC. I plan to do the summer Olympic topic as discussed on here AND have a basement PC item sale for those that can attend!

We usually have ours -- there are 3 of us who do them togehter -- on the 2nd Tuesday of the month (this month it's June 10th), but we pushed our July Meeting back to July 22 to accomodate conference.

With gas prices being what they are, my upline cluster is doing some of their meetings via conference calls, which will be held in June (tonight) and July, just before conference. Our post-conference meeting will be in-person on Aug. 4, since we'll have products available to show and it won't conflict with the July host/guest/consultant incentive week.

Mary

Related to Is Skipping July Meetings a Trend This Year?

1. What is the purpose of the July meeting?

The July meeting is a chance for consultants to come together, share ideas, and learn about new products and promotions.

2. When and where will the July meeting take place?

The July meeting will take place on July 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago.

3. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the July meeting?

Yes, we are excited to announce that our CEO will be speaking at the July meeting.

4. Is there a dress code for the July meeting?

Yes, we ask that consultants dress in business casual attire for the meeting.

5. Can I bring a guest to the July meeting?

Unfortunately, the July meeting is only open to consultants. However, we encourage you to bring potential recruits to our next open house event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • ChefBeckyD