• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sharing Parental Responsibilities Beneficial?

I just don't see the point in constantly complaining. It's like the more we complain, the more our voices get heard. And when we don't have anything constructive to say...we just keep complaining.I love the message board - it's the best source of information for Direct Sales I've found!I love the message board - it's the best source of information for Direct Sales I've found!
DebPC
Staff member
Thanks so much to everyone who is posting. There is terrificThanks so much to everyone who is posting. There is terrific imformation being added to this board daily. We would love more. Our goal is to establish a great base of information for every member to use as a resource.
If you have flyers, training segments, and other information from your upline or other directors you know, as well as your original files- we would greatly appreciate you posting them here.
Thanks in advance.

Well said. Thanks all! Tell all your director friends! :)

I think each of us need to get busy and submit a question to stir up activity on this site. I am SOOOOOO looking foward to more input from other directors and have been a bit disappointed at the lack of activity.

I can't be as free talking on Chef Success cause 3 of my team members are on all the time and I can't vent or ask about situtations about them cause they would get upset.

So...I agree..."director unite!" :approve:

I'll try to throw out more questions or input!!:) I enjoy coming to this message board more because we don't get all the complaints of the other one. Matter of fact, I haven't even signed onto CS since the info about Dec and Jan came out. One of my consultants told me about it and also said there is complaining about it not being this way....or that way....wanting this to be included, etc. there's always something that gets complained about, I guess. I just haven't had the desire to check out what everyone is saying about the newest incentives.

I do have something I've been procrastinating about today......maybe this will generate some discussion. I subscribe to a newsletter service that I really like. Although I'm finding that in NOvember, there are a lot of customized things I want to put in the newsletter (the little bonuses I'm offering to hosts of extra products I have sitting in my closet, the fact that customers can order 24/7 for the holidays from my website, the opportunity to do a Catalog Show Mystery host thing like I did last Nov -10 hosts to collect $100 in orders each- and an announcement about the awesome January special). If I add all that I'm afraid the newsletter will be WAYYY too long. I'm bad about that as it is (can you tell from the length of my posts...I'm too wordy!:eek:). Should I just do my own newsletter minus the usual pictures and graphics that are in my subscription newsletter?? That DOES look so nice though! I use Stephanie Tikeppe's (sp?)service.

What do you all think? Thanks for any feedback!:D

Could you use parts of hers like the month's specials and other things with graphics and add your extras in between?

I read that we should keep it short. We are all too wordy and people just don't read it all.

Bullet points work good. People can glance through them and hit their favorite so you could start with that and then have them scroll down to get details.

bethcooks4u said:
Could you use parts of hers like the month's specials and other things with graphics and add your extras in between?

I read that we should keep it short. We are all too wordy and people just don't read it all.

Bullet points work good. People can glance through them and hit their favorite so you could start with that and then have them scroll down to get details.

Thank you! I will give that a try. Part of why I like her newsletter so much is she has the nice graphics, although they're kind of big when you put them all in there. She has pictures of each separate host special product for December. The Trifle Bowl is obviously the most impressive and the one thing that will "get" people, so maybe I'll just leave that one in there and take out all the linen pictures. There's also a link that she puts in that brings up the special, too. My goal is to play around with that today. Thanks!

My oldest DD is from my first marriage. We share her with her dad every other weekend & he also gets her Tuesday pm - Thursday am.

How do you do it? Do you get along with your ex? We get along well enough. Just scheduled her combined b-day party. We'll be doing one joint party with her dad & step-mom, step-sisters & grandparents. I think we're doing bowling alley & it will be a friends party too. My extended family is too extended for that!

She's got friends that will want to come to both parties (at our house & theirs) so we just decided to combine. Am I crazy? :D

That's great that you have such a good working relationship with your ex! My ex has been very lacking lately. He started out great... we've combined b'day parties with our son and both sides of the family and it's worked great. I've actually gotten to be even more in touch with his family too... sadly cuz he's slacking and has been allowing his addiction to trump his son (which is why I left him to begin with - it's just gotten worse now). It's to the point where we have no way of reaching him... and he doesn't call DS... he's got no license so can't/won't pick him up either. We used to do good though... shared travel back and forth and even before he decided to go phoneless if he wanted a visit with our son, we'd drive both ways to make sure that happened.So I don't think you're crazy! I think it's important for the adults to be adults and remember that you still have to have a relationship for the sake of the child... you just don't have to deal with them on a daily, spouse basis. LOL...

We shared our oldest son with his mother. It has not always been good (on both sides) but the one constant has always been that we love our boy. We live many states away from DS so we get him for summers. His mom moved to Michigan soon after having him( DH was stationed in CA at the time). When he was young...DH would drive to visit and then we got orders to Japan. Needless to say....it was a long time in between visits but we have a wonderful son whom we adore.

DS's mom always tells me that people are amazed by our relationship...not just mine with DS, but her and my relationship. I don't know why people are amazed by it. I love my children...period. One of my son's I have to share....with a woman that is a lot like me. I sometimes wonder if it would be different if she was my DH's ex-wife but they were never married. Anyway....I have a son who has another mother....that's it.

We have custody of my SD. Things have been a bit rocky in the past but have evened out considerably. My husband has always said that no matter what she's done she loves her daughter and that always shows through 100%.

Related to Is Sharing Parental Responsibilities Beneficial?

What is the "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program?

The "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program is a special feature of Pampered Chef that allows parents to connect with each other and share tips, recipes, and ideas for cooking with their children.

How can I join the "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program?

To join the program, simply visit our website and click on the "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" tab. From there, you can sign up for free and gain access to all the resources and community features of the program.

Are there any age restrictions for participating in the program?

No, there are no age restrictions for participating in the "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program. We welcome all parents and caregivers who are interested in cooking and spending quality time in the kitchen with their children.

What kind of resources are available through the program?

The "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program offers a variety of resources, including kid-friendly recipes, cooking tips, and ideas for fun activities to do in the kitchen with your children. You can also connect with other parents and share your own tips and experiences.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Anybody Else Share Their Kids?" program. It is completely free to join and access all the resources and community features. We want to make cooking with your kids as easy and enjoyable as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
Replies