• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you please send prayers for my grandma Evelyn and our family?

In summary, Grandma Evelyn has been diagnosed with emphysema and is in a lot of pain. Her family is trying to cope with her illness and impending death. They are asking for prayers for comfort.
Gina M
Gold Member
I was hoping that I could have some prayers. My 88 yr old grandma Evelyn has had a steady health decline due to emphysema. She is a DNR and is getting morphine for the pain. Sadly, we don't think she will be with us much longer. She is a great grandma (the only one I ever knew as my other one died when I was 3). She's my mom's mom and is married to my wonderful Grandpa Louie. They've been married nearly 69 years! This is quite hard on our family and especially my mom who has never lost a parent.

Could everyone give my family some prayers of comfort at this most sad and difficult time? Thanks,

you got it.. prayers for you and your family.

I'm so sorry, Gina. Prayers said.

Most definitely. Praying for your Grandma and for all of you who love her so well.

Lifting everyone in your family in prayer!! Hugs to all!!

I will be praying for your whole family...I lost my wonderful grandmother about a month ago. We were blessed to have her... she was 95 yrs young! I was also blessed to be by her side the last moment of her life! My heart is broken but she brought me so much happiness thru my life that my memories keep me smiling....I'm sure you feel the same about your Grandma....Peace be with you....

Dturnage said:
I will be praying for your whole family...I lost my wonderful grandmother about a month ago. We were blessed to have her... she was 95 yrs young! I was also blessed to be by her side the last moment of her life! My heart is broken but she brought me so much happiness thru my life that my memories keep me smiling....I'm sure you feel the same about your Grandma....Peace be with you....

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandma. Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you! And your welcome....

Myprayers are with you and your whole family!

Update - my grandma passed away on July 2 - Friday afternoon. I was fortunate to have been with her for about an hour before she passed away. She was struggling for breath and it was hard watching her in pain. I'm especially sad for my mom, her sisters and my grandpa who had a wonderful (nearly) 69 years of marriage. We know she is in a better place tending the gardens of heaven (as she always said she would!). Rest in peace to my sweet Grandma Evelyn!

Sorry to hear this Gina. Glad to hear she lived a good life. I will definitely be in prayer for your family.

Gina, you have my prayers for strength to help you through this difficult time. What a wonderful life she lived. I can't imagine the pain she must have endured but knowing that loving family helped carry her to the Lord surely must have been a great comfort to her. Bless you and all of your family.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am soooo sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you all.

Gina, I'm also sending up prayers of comfort and strength for your family, while rejoicing in your Grandmother's Homecoming. My Mom's name is Evelyn, so this touches me just a little bit more.

So sorry for your loss, Gina. Grandparents are such special people in our lives, and they leave a huge gap when they're gone.
Praying for strength and comfort for all of you during this time...

OH, I am soo sorry Gina. Hugs to you sweetie.

What is "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn"?

"Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" is a collection of heartfelt prayers and blessings dedicated to grandmothers, specifically those named Evelyn. It is a thoughtful and loving gift for grandmothers of any age or faith.

Who wrote "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn"?

"Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" was written by a team of authors at Pampered Chef, a leading direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools and products. The prayers were carefully chosen and written with love and respect for grandmothers everywhere.

Is "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" appropriate for all religions?

Yes, "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" is a non-denominational collection of prayers and blessings that can be enjoyed by grandmothers of all faiths. The prayers are meant to be a source of comfort and love for grandmothers of any religious background.

Can I personalize "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn"?

Yes, "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" can be personalized with a special message or dedication for your grandmother. This can be done through our website when purchasing the book, or you can add your own handwritten note to make it even more special.

Is "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" available in other languages?

At this time, "Prayers for My Grandma Evelyn" is only available in English. However, we are continually expanding our products and may offer versions in other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M