• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Difficult to Return or Exchange Items Already Bought?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits such as earning free and discounted products and having a fun and interactive cooking experience. To redeem hostess rewards, you can use a rewards code provided by your consultant and enter it at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. These rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be used to purchase any product at full retail price. If an order is cancelled after rewards have been redeemed, the rewards will be adjusted accordingly. The hostess rewards code is valid for 60 days and must be used before it expires.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
My hostess bought an item and then realized she already had it...oops! How much of a pain is it to return the item/exchange it??

Is it something small that you can buy from her & use as an incentive? I would rather do that than go through the hassle. She could return it to HO within the first 30 days, but that is more of a guarantee that she will like the product...

It was the chillzanne rectangle server!!?? I already have one, so I don't really want to keep it! She said if it was too much of a hassle she would just use it as a gift, but I figured I would ask!

IF she has purchased it within the last 30 days, it is very simple to return/exchange - have her call HO, and they will send a call tag for the server and ship out her new products....no problem!

I'm with Becky. Doing a return/exchange in the first 30 days is quite easy.

I would call HO as well. If it's within the 30 days they will even pay to pick it up! Even if it's outside of the 30 days but within a year, she can still send it back, but she would be responsible for the shipping to get it back to PC.

GREAT!! Thanks Everyone!

Related to Is It Difficult to Return or Exchange Items Already Bought?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. You also get the chance to try out new recipes and products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I redeem my hostess rewards?

After your party, your consultant will provide you with a hostess rewards code which you can use to redeem your rewards online. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and enter the code at checkout to apply your rewards to your order.

Can I combine my hostess rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, hostess rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your rewards to purchase any product at full retail price.

What happens if someone cancels their order after I've already redeemed my hostess rewards?

In the event of a cancelled order, your hostess rewards will be adjusted accordingly. If the cancellation results in your rewards dropping to a lower level, your rewards code will be updated to reflect the new amount.

How long do I have to redeem my hostess rewards?

Your hostess rewards code will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue. After that, it will expire and cannot be used. Make sure to redeem your rewards before the expiration date to take advantage of your free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TJMagoo