• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is IContact the Solution for Better Email Management and Tracking?

In summary, Mike's newsletter is a great way to keep your customers updated on the latest happenings at your business. It is cheaper than other services, and you can customize it to match your brand.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I use Mike's newsletter, and have just been forwarding it through my gmail.

I am thinking about switching to IContact, I would really like to be able to manage my emails better (as far as bouncebacks, etc.) and see who's really reading them, etc.

Would my customers still see that the newsletter is coming from my email addy?

So, tell me how this works. And how much it costs (I know it varies on how many email addy's you have, but ABOUT how much, I'm going on 250 email addy's...) and do you like it? Is it worth it? Tell me tell me all there is to know :)

TIA! :chef:

The customers would see that the e-mail is coming from you. It comes from whatever e-mail you specify when you're setting up your account.

When I signed up for mine, I did the 500 contacts b/c I was over by just a few. I think it was $150. They have a price list on their website.

I love the service & totally think it's worth it. Once I see a pattern when someone opening the host specials for a few months in a row, I call to check in with them. I don't call and say "Hey, I saw that you've been checking out the HS, do you want to havea party?". I just casually check with them & see how things are going.

I don't use Mike's so I don't know how his service works/ties in with iContact.

The $150 that Crystal referenced is the annual price. You can pay monthly, and it starts at $10/month. I think the max for the $10 price is 250 addresses.

I like the reporting, and I like knowing that my email is more likely to go through. I was even able to put a sign up link on my website.

I've used the list of opens as a start on who to call. I don't necessarily mention the newsletter, but it tells me that my name has been in front of them recently, so they're more likely to remember who I am, even if it's been a while since they've been to a show.

NooraK said:
The $150 that Crystal referenced is the annual price. You can pay monthly, and it starts at $10/month. I think the max for the $10 price is 250 addresses.

I like the reporting, and I like knowing that my email is more likely to go through. I was even able to put a sign up link on my website.

I've used the list of opens as a start on who to call. I don't necessarily mention the newsletter, but it tells me that my name has been in front of them recently, so they're more likely to remember who I am, even if it's been a while since they've been to a show.

Noora, could you tell me how you did this? I'm very intrigued now!

Ok, I KNOW there are lots of IContact users out there, please share your thoughts!!!

Not only does the e-mail appear to come from your e-mail addy, but if they reply it will go to that inbox. I also like that you can send a preview e-mail to your addy, so you can see exactly what it will look like to your customers, and make any changes, before sending the final version. You can also choose when the e-mail goes out (either immediately, or on a specific date at a specific time).

Kara, do you have the link for Mikes Newsletter?? i am trying to decide on what newsletter to subsribe to.

pc_jessica said:
Kara, do you have the link for Mikes Newsletter?? i am trying to decide on what newsletter to subsribe to.

Yes, here it is- would you tell him I referred you? ;) Kara Duenas [email protected]

I really like his newsletter, it's no work for me at all and my customers love it :)

You can see some samples on his website- he will personalize it with your contact info and picture if you'd like to upload it!

MyEmailDesigns.com

kdangel518 said:
Yes, here it is- would you tell him I referred you? ;) Kara Duenas [email protected]

I really like his newsletter, it's no work for me at all and my customers love it :)

You can see some samples on his website- he will personalize it with your contact info and picture if you'd like to upload it!

MyEmailDesigns.com

what do you like about Mikes??? i like already that it is cheaper than others! do you find that it is as good as others from what you have heard?? i know i need to start a newsletter and i just can't make up my mind and i really don't know what i should be looking for in a newsletter?

oh and i almost forgot can you add your own special stuff to mikes newsletters??? like if i want to add my own special for the month or something like that??

Jessica- I just like that it's all inclusive. He has the month's host special, guest special, a featured recipe, a featured tool, talks about the outlet, talks about the recruiting promo, talks about bridal registries and showers... it looks professional and is just really easy to use and it's very inexpensive.I haven't personally tried to add anything to the newsletter- he sends out a mass email when it's ready, so he doesn't customize it for you, but you might be able to add/alter some of the text to a degree.Personally, if I have extra special promotions or announcements I just send a separate brief email to my customer base and post it on my website- it gets a little more attention that way ;)

What is iContact?

iContact is an email marketing software used by businesses and organizations to create, send, and track email campaigns. It offers a user-friendly interface and a variety of features to help businesses reach their target audience effectively.

How does iContact help businesses?

iContact allows businesses to build and manage email lists, create visually appealing emails, and track the performance of their email campaigns. It also offers automation tools, A/B testing, and integration with other platforms such as social media and CRM systems.

Is iContact suitable for small businesses?

Yes, iContact is designed for businesses of all sizes, including small businesses. It offers affordable pricing plans and a user-friendly interface, making it easy for small businesses to create professional email campaigns and reach their target audience.

Can I personalize emails with iContact?

Yes, iContact allows businesses to personalize their emails by inserting custom fields such as the recipient's name or location. This helps businesses create more targeted and personalized email campaigns, leading to higher engagement and conversions.

Is iContact easy to use for beginners?

Yes, iContact is known for its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use features, making it suitable for beginners. It also offers helpful resources and customer support to assist users in getting started with the software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
  • elijahstrust
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
Replies