• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Green the New Color of Success for My Career?

In summary, the conversation revolves around team members celebrating their team going green, which means they have met their goals and can relax for the rest of the week. They also discuss promotions and the relief of not having to constantly stress about numbers.
Sheila
Gold Member
With all the crazy stuff in Japan and my move to Texas, it sure is nice to know that my team is green across the board!!!

Congrats to the rest of you who are also green and not having to worry about anything else for the next week! :D

YOu are my hero..what a great attitude.

We went green today!!!! Wahoo. Love the new career plan.

Congrats Ladies!! I am not there yet, but getting close. I have to recruit soon and get more active.:bugeye:

Yes, I'm loving it too! My team went green the other day and as of today I have 10 active.

Me too! I went green 2 days ago - it's been about the last day so many times waiting for that one chosen person to submit so it was so nice to see it so soon!

Yea Cnantelle, Linda & Beth! I bet you 3 are also loving not having to stress and constantly check the numbers!Ann, I hope it happens soon for you girl!!! (((hugs)))

FINALLY went green this morning! Whew!!!! :money:

I don't want to jinx myself, but my TL is $986 away from promoting to Direcctor. She is tickled and I am excited. I structure to promote outright to AD.

cookingwithlove said:
I don't want to jinx myself, but my TL is $986 away from promoting to Direcctor. She is tickled and I am excited. I structure to promote outright to AD.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Be sure to let us know when it's official! :chef:

Congrats Colleen!(((fingers crossed))) Wendy!!! I hope it happens for you this month!

I'm lovin' no longer stressing over numbers and no longer constantly checking data. My team went Green just after the 15th. :) WAHOO!

ME TOO! Love it!

WooHoo! Congrats to you two also!!!And I totally agree! It's so nice to see it done early & not be fretting. ;)

Related to Is Green the New Color of Success for My Career?

What is the New Career Plan?

The New Career Plan is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help its consultants build a successful and fulfilling career with the company. It includes various training, marketing, and support resources to help consultants reach their goals.

How do I enroll in the New Career Plan?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the New Career Plan. You can access the resources and materials through your consultant account on our website.

What are the benefits of the New Career Plan?

The New Career Plan offers numerous benefits, including access to exclusive training and coaching from top-performing consultants, personalized marketing materials, and the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses.

Can I customize my career plan?

Yes, the New Career Plan is highly customizable to fit your individual goals and needs. You can choose which training materials and resources to focus on and set your own goals for growth and success.

Is there a cost to participate in the New Career Plan?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the New Career Plan. It is a free program available to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila