• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Access the New Consultant Kit and Reward Program Q&A?

In summary, the new consultant kit from Pampered Chef has been revamped and offers more, including products from every major catalog category, convenient information, training materials, and unlimited rewards. The kit is now $155 and must be received within 30 days to qualify for the January-February recruiting promotion. The incentive for the promotion includes the ability to earn unlimited Pampered Chef dollars.
mhrivera said:
I can't even contain my excitement about jump starting my business this year! I just wrote a couple of emails to my recruit leads, and told them a little bit about the new kit. One has already written me back, saying, "Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to talk to my husband and see if we have the money to start. Its just $155, right? Hopefully I will be able to get started soon."

Yay!

Would you mind sharing the letter?

We are so disappointed that we have spent hundreds of dollars investing into our businesses to attend Leadership Summit and then find before we can even get home to excite our teams ourselves all these great announcements have been leaked and even some we don't even know about yet have been plastered all over this website!!!. Eyebrows have been raised on this one! We here at the Summit won't be surprised if announcements will ever be released again in any way before we can tell our teams ourselves. I have only one word for all of you that feel you have to spread this news when you know the company goofed in releasing it.... disappointing!

I am kinda nervous about the whole kit credit thing. Being a newer consultant it is already hard enough for me to get recruits let alone having it pushed up $65 dollars. I mean the people that I see this company geared towards is; working moms, people who need extra money and what not. However, if they are struggling to get the 90.00 what is it going to be like when they are faced with 150?

sspampered said:
We are so disappointed that we have spent hundreds of dollars investing into our businesses to attend Leadership Summit and then find before we can even get home to excite our teams ourselves all these great announcements have been leaked and even some we don't even know about yet have been plastered all over this website!!!. Eyebrows have been raised on this one! We here at the Summit won't be surprised if announcements will ever be released again in any way before we can tell our teams ourselves. I have only one word for all of you that feel you have to spread this news when you know the company goofed in releasing it.... disappointing!

Are we doing something wrong that I don't know about???? I thought most of us, point out that we can't attend....well I am new, so I have no idea what I am talking about, just don't know what is going on.:(

SillyChef said:
I am kinda nervous about the whole kit credit thing. Being a newer consultant it is already hard enough for me to get recruits let alone having it pushed up $65 dollars. I mean the people that I see this company geared towards is; working moms, people who need extra money and what not. However, if they are struggling to get the 90.00 what is it going to be like when they are faced with 150?

When your director gets home from Leadership, I'm sure she'll share all the POSITIVES with you.

My director is home..and she is wonderful...and I think the new kit will be wonderful..and this site has helped me more than anything EVER....
Nothing is usually ever posted on here negative. Everyone is warm and friendly and AWESOME.......so I am a bit confused!!!

YOu know what I am going to do though Jill. I am going to have the recruit buy the 155.00 kit and then if she qualifies in her first month I will give her back 55.00. That is what my recruiter done for me and I loved it. :D Thanks!!!

sspampered said:

OOOOOOO Great Idea if they qualify..AWESOME!!!!

..I was just confused by this post. It's directors at the summit, so it's directors calling their team giving the info...all excited. I guess I don't understand if something was done wrong by posting the info given by the directors.:(

Jilleysue said:
OOOOOOO Great Idea if they qualify..AWESOME!!!!

..I was just confused by this post. It's directors at the summit, so it's directors calling their team giving the info...all excited. I guess I don't understand if something was done wrong by posting the info given by the directors.:(

For me I don't think so. I am too a bit confused on everything and my director is at Leadership. I haven't heard from her, and I haven't been with her THAT long to be chummy chums with her yet. So I am glad that I have everyone else to help me out ya know?!

Jillysue_
I see you are answering about the posts put up by SSPAmpered., It seems like the 2 in this thread is all that was done by this particular poster. I wouldn't worry about if we are doing something wrong. I was around here for National conference and when HO says no leaks.....trust me there are NO LEAKS. I think we are fine getting are info on here :)
No worries

sspampered said:
I understand your disappointment, however, by attending Leadership you have gained far more than the announcements. As a director, I have never been able to attend Leadership, largely due to my other job responsibilities. I would love to take the workshops, see the products and network with other successful future directors and directors at all levels to help further grow my team.
My team meeting was held Monday night and even though I am on this thread, only my FD knows anything other than what HO has already announced. We will meet again when I have the products for them to see and learn more about...by that time they will have all of the information anyway.
I attend National Conference every year so I do know about the investment of time and money. I also know that anyone who attends National Conference gains so very much more than announcements.
Ann

sspampered said:

I am not sure I understand your disappointment -- HOME OFFICE is sending out email announcements about the new kit, the new shipping rates, etc. This is not "leaks" or "a goof" - this was Weekly Bites for heaven's sake - this is HOME OFFICE sending emails out to ALL consultants informing us of the news. Teams are still counting on their upline to come home from Leadership Summit to share the details.

sspampered said:

If my director wants me to know before I can fine out on here, then she needs to email me from Leadership. I do not even get to attend my cluster meeting b/c I am in AL and they are in NC the way I joined. And the closes hospitality group in 90 miles aways. So, even my director would have to email me or send it in the mail. I call in to my meetings.

And I do not think the company goofed in releasing anything. They have this to contend with each Conference and Leadership and they know when they want to send emails or not and when they make things available on their website.

I personally, do not think there will be any changes b/c to my understanding this if the way it has always been.

I do not understand you disappointment. If your team wants to wait for you all to get back to hear from you all then they should not read the threads. They are clearly marked so know one that does not want to know does not have to read them - so it is their own personal choice as to whether or not to wait.

I think a lot of people need to realize that this is a public board and unless Greg prohibits us to talk about something then we have the right to free speech!

Sorry if this ruffles feathers, but this is my true feelings.

Last edited:
sspampered said:

I agree with the others...I'm sorry that you are disappointed but I think you are overreacting. I have been with PC for 8 years, I have attended 15 conferences (Leadership and National). This is the first conference I've missed since joining. I, personally, have enjoyed getting a sneek peek at the announcements the last couple of days. I am a director and my upline is 9 hours away. I will not be attending a kick off to see everything in person, this is all I have.

I know from experience that reading these posts IN NO WAY compares with being there in person. You have invested the money and time and you will definitely reap the benefits of that. Reading something cannot replace the experience of being there in person. You also attended workshops that were specifically geared towards the leadership aspect of this business. I have always enjoyed Leadership Summit more than National conference. My director friends look at National as being for our consultants, Leadership being for us...it is more intense.

Last year during 3 different National conferences I don't remember ANYTHING being leaked here. Doris asked us to keep it quiet and we did. I doubt that any eyebrows were raised. People might have rolled their eyes but in this day of instant technology, it is almost impossible to keep everything silent.

Ridiculous...that is all I can say. Although I do have more to say on the subject of chastising one's peers, I choose not to.

I just started in Sept, so this is my first "sneak peek," and I am enjoying it... But I am still psyched for my first meeting (next Wed) so that my director can show me all of the products...we have heard, and seen minimal pictures...but it is still so exciting to see them in person - I can't wait, and she knows that I am on this forum, but she still gets to enjoy us seeing them for the first time!

hmolah said:
I wish my recruiter/new director would call me!!! :( I'm looking foward to hearing their responses!!!

What do you all think of the kit changing so much and the price going to $150? I'm not too excited about the latter...but I hate the crate, so that would be good! Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us the totes? Hopefully I can recruit and earn it! :rolleyes:

I NEVER hear from my director... its as if I fell off the face of the earth. The last time I tried contacting her was back in Nov. about some problems with my Pampered Partner. She told me she would call me back.. I'm STILL waiting for that call. She hasnt' returned my past calls from back as far as the summer either! I have recieved soooooooooooo much more from everyone here than my own director!!! What pisses me off is that she gets a % of my sales and she doesn't even drop me amessage from time to time!!

You guys and gals ROCK!

Cheers

Phew..Ok..Last night I was like..WHAT!! I was having so much fun reading and hearing about the new stuff. But since all of you say this is ok and it is mostly all positive....I will in fact.... KEEP ON READING AND.....if I must say...ENJOYING MYSELF!!!!!

sspampered said:

The news about recruiting came from HO via e-mail so how is this a leak from your Leadership conference? Do you want me to send my e-mail to you to prove it?

I attended Leadership & not one time did ANYONE from Home office ask us to not share the info we were given.
I stayed at home each night and when checking emails I had emails from Home office announcing the changes.
IF you want your team to hear it from you maybe you should be connecting with them in your down time at Leadership.

I bet it was nice to go home at night!! Any chance leadership will be in Anchorage next year?? LMAO!!

Teresa Lynn said:
Cincinnati

Really? I'm from Ohio so I could actually go home and write it off my taxes :) (Okay...I usually book a show or two when I go home for the tax benefits so please everyone don't start yelling at me:D )

Cincinnati should be cold in January! Why not somewhere sunny, like Hawaii?!!

Teresa Lynn said:
Cincinnati
That can actually be feasible. I would love to go to Leadership next year!
And we can only WISH that Leadership was in Hawaii! :D

ChefAggi said:
I NEVER hear from my director... its as if I fell off the face of the earth. The last time I tried contacting her was back in Nov. about some problems with my Pampered Partner. She told me she would call me back.. I'm STILL waiting for that call. She hasnt' returned my past calls from back as far as the summer either! I have recieved soooooooooooo much more from everyone here than my own director!!! What pisses me off is that she gets a % of my sales and she doesn't even drop me amessage from time to time!!

You guys and gals ROCK!

Cheers

I feel ya on that one. I am going to really try to get to know my director though when she comes back from Leadership. She has done NOTHING but help me so far, but she is ALWAYS talking to HER director and I really like the communication thing.

BUT- I sure do love my Cheffers Cluster too. :D

sspampered said:
I'm sorry, but did you just sign up to chastise people? I noticed you only had 2 posts when I read this. If you went to leadership to just get the announcements, I'm afraid you missed the ENTIRE point of LEADERSHIP SUMMIT. I suggest before you share any other thoughts of yours that you check your email AND Consultants Corner before giving anyone here a hard time. The information was sent out via email and posted on Consultants' Corner while you were still attending Leadership, I'm sure quite purposefully by the Home Office.

I just hope you don't address your team in this manner or this could quite possibly be your last Leadership. NO ONE should be told they are "disappointing". Talk about dramatic. (I know, now I'm just being as bad as she is... sorry.)

Should you have anything constructive to add in the future, I'm sure we would all welcome you to OUR community.

AJPratt said:
I'm sorry, but did you just sign up to chastise people? I noticed you only had 2 posts when I read this. If you went to leadership to just get the announcements, I'm afraid you missed the ENTIRE point of LEADERSHIP SUMMIT. I suggest before you share any other thoughts of yours that you check your email AND Consultants Corner before giving anyone here a hard time. The information was sent out via email and posted on Consultants' Corner while you were still attending Leadership, I'm sure quite purposefully by the Home Office.

I just hope you don't address your team in this manner or this could quite possibly be your last Leadership. NO ONE should be told they are "disappointing". Talk about dramatic. (I know, now I'm just being as bad as she is... sorry.)

Should you have anything constructive to add in the future, I'm sure we would all welcome you to OUR community.

Well said Anne.........

AJPratt said:

::::::::::::::applauding::::::::::::::

Very well said. I was feeling very sad when I read that first post because as I said nothing ever negative has been said on Chef Success and I didn't know if we did something wrong or what. Didn't like knowing other directors were disappointed...but glad to know it was just out of context.
Thank you. I feel better now. I'll go back to having fun......

Anne,

Thanks for saying so eloquently (sp) what most of us are feeling!

You Go Girl!

Standing and Clapping for Anne!!!!

Jilleysue said:
Very well said. I was feeling very sad when I read that first post because as I said nothing ever negative has been said on Chef Success and I didn't know if we did something wrong or what. Didn't like knowing other directors were disappointed...but glad to know it was just out of context.
Thank you. I feel better now. I'll go back to having fun......
We did nothing wrong. As we say in Joisey, "Fuggedaboudit!"

And, I think you all know by now that I'm not afraid to say something when I think we're off-base, but that poster was just out of line. Leaderhip is a whole different animal than Conference. Even though conference offers more than announcements, too.

Last edited:
Forgotenaboud.......ololoolol...bahahahaha. Funny

Thanks, Anne for putting your input into this. Just can't believe the nerve of some people. Thank goodness she's not part of my TEAM! If she doesn't like what this board does for everyone why be on it? We didn't ask HO to send us e-mails to cause us to inquire more, they sent it to communicate with us on new things.

Well, she hasn't responded so it looks like she just posted to rant and that was it.

AJPratt said:
Well, she hasn't responded so it looks like she just posted to rant and that was it.

I think she is running scared now.....she cannot handle us all!:D

Anne said what I SO could not. I could not politely respond so I did not....all my posts were very negative and I am SO not!! LOL!!
I would run from us too....scary broads and dudes! :)

erinyourpclady said:
Anne said what I SO could not. I could not politely respond so I did not....all my posts were very negative and I am SO not!! LOL!!
I would run from us too....scary broads and dudes! :)

That is exactly why I just ignored her. I can't keep my mouth shut usually. No need to justify what we do on here though. :D

When I first read it..I saw noone was saying anything...so I was soooo confused. I was like HUH????? This is crazy. This place is fun and gimme a break..it won't be 2 minutes and all this news will be out anyway, so what is the big deal. Disappointed..I am not 2. Ugh..I hate people ruining positive environments.....

answering a few earlier questionssomeone asked earlier about when the new recruits 30 days started. The new recruit will find their 30 and 90 end dates in their welcome letter.
It starts when the PC estimates they have recieved their kit.

to find a lot of Q&As:

go to "site map" at the top right
go about 1/4 of the way down the page
click on "New Consultant Kit and Reward Program Q&A"

it has 14 pages of Questions and Answers.

photochef said:
to find a lot of Q&As:

go to "site map" at the top right
go about 1/4 of the way down the page
click on "New Consultant Kit and Reward Program Q&A"

it has 14 pages of Questions and Answers.

I can't seem to find that when I go to the site map. Is it a pdf you could post over here?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom