• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Struggling with Consultant Rewards and Ecards on Cons Connection?

In summary, The new tools on Cons Connection include the Consultant's Corner, Recipe Collection, Product Training Videos, and Business Building Tools. To access the Consultant's Corner, log in to your Cons Connection account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab at the top of the page. The Recipe Collection offers a variety of new and delicious recipes for you to try and share with your customers. To watch product training videos, go to the "Product Training" tab on Cons Connection. And for help with building your business, check out the various tools under the "Business Tools" tab.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a consultant on my team who earned some new consultant rewards today so I would like to send her an ecard but suddenly can't find the ecards that I paid to access?!
ARGH

did you scroll down to the bottom of the screen under performance tracker? there is a send ecard icon...i missed it for like 3 - 4 days until someone pointed it out to me!
Hope that helps :)

make sure you click the box next to her name and scroll down and click ecard. they r there.

Weird - none of that was showing up for me a few hours ago - I got it working again now. A few hours ago I didn't have the little boxes to check let alone the ecard button on the bottom. Weird

I wanted to send out my weekly *monday motivation* yesterday and still haven't because the stats haven't been updated yet. I know myself and one other turned in sales over the weekend so they should be there... only thing showing up is an online order. Also the consultant I signed still hasn't shown up in my Take Action items or on the Performance Tracker... it does list 1 personal recruit for me though and when she didn't show up, I called HO just in case and she did sign. I'm hoping they get it updated soon as I would like to stay on track with sending it out!!!

1. What are the new tools available on Cons Connection?

The new tools on Cons Connection include the Consultant's Corner, Recipe Collection, Product Training Videos, and Business Building Tools.

2. How do I access the Consultant's Corner on Cons Connection?

To access the Consultant's Corner, log in to your Cons Connection account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab at the top of the page. This section provides helpful resources and information for consultants.

3. Can I find new recipes on Cons Connection?

Yes, the Recipe Collection on Cons Connection offers a variety of new and delicious recipes for you to try and share with your customers. Simply click on the "Recipe Collection" tab to browse through the recipes.

4. How can I watch product training videos on Cons Connection?

To watch product training videos, go to the "Product Training" tab on Cons Connection. You can search for specific videos or browse through the different categories to learn more about our products and how to use them.

5. Are there any tools on Cons Connection to help me build my business?

Yes, Cons Connection offers various business building tools such as marketing materials, customer management tools, and business planning resources. These can be found under the "Business Tools" tab on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • PCJenni