• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Chefardy's New S/S Product Line a Must-Try?

In summary, "Chefardy for New S/S Products" is a game created by Pampered Chef to introduce their latest spring/summer products in a fun and interactive way. It can be played with a group of players using a game board with different categories related to the new products. It can also be played online with customizable or pre-made game boards and questions. It is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and is a great way for anyone to learn more about the new products. While there are no prizes for customers, consultants can earn incentives and rewards for hosting successful parties.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone created a new one?

Hmmm, I haven't but boy we had lots of fun at the last one!

Anyone wanna help me revise the old one?

Attachments

• Jeopardy%20Cards[1].doc
    24 KB · Views: 205
  • Jeopardy%20for%20TNT[1].doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Jeopardy[1].doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 230
Or, how 'bout Family Feud?

Attachments

• FamilyFeudGame.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 240
  • FamilyFeudGamequestions.doc
    39 KB · Views: 229
I hadn't seen the Family Feud Game. My team will love it!! Thanks Sorry don't have the time right now to work on it but may try to do something later.

dannyzmom said:
Anyone wanna help me revise the old one?

I took your template and changed to mostly S/S 2010 products. It still needs some fine tuning and tweaking....I tend to overcomplicate things! lol

Thought I'd share what I have in hopes it's helpful for all. :D

jolie_paradoxe said:
i took your template and changed to mostly s/s 2010 products. It still needs some fine tuning and tweaking....i tend to overcomplicate things! Lol

thought i'd share what i have in hopes it's helpful for all. :d

love. It!!!!!!!!!

The meeting hand outs sort of have a format that could be used for Chefordy too! I will have to work on these because I want to have a very fun meeting. We have about 3 new people that hopefully will attend!

Related to Is Chefardy's New S/S Product Line a Must-Try?

1. What is "Chefardy for New S/S Products"?

"Chefardy for New S/S Products" is a game created by Pampered Chef to introduce our latest spring/summer products in a fun and interactive way. It is a combination of the classic game "Jeopardy" and our new products, where players can test their knowledge and learn more about our new products at the same time.

2. How do I play "Chefardy for New S/S Products"?

To play "Chefardy for New S/S Products", you will need a group of players and a game board with different categories related to our new products. Each player takes turns choosing a category and a point value, and then answering the corresponding question. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!

3. Can I play "Chefardy for New S/S Products" online?

Yes, "Chefardy for New S/S Products" can be played online. You can either create your own game board and questions, or use our pre-made game board and questions available on our website. Simply gather your friends or family and play virtually!

4. Is "Chefardy for New S/S Products" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Chefardy for New S/S Products" can be played by anyone who is interested in learning more about our new products. It is a great way to get together with friends and family and have some fun while discovering our latest products.

5. Are there prizes for playing "Chefardy for New S/S Products"?

As a customer, there are no prizes for playing "Chefardy for New S/S Products". However, if you are a consultant, we offer incentives and rewards for hosting a successful "Chefardy for New S/S Products" party and introducing our new products to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • PCJen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • finley1991