• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Bob retiring from The Price is Right?

In summary, My mom's cousin from Iowa was just selected to be a contestant on The Price is Right. Her name is Virginia if any one is watching!! Teresa is at work and can't watch, keep us posted on how she does!!
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
My mom's cousin from Iowa was just selected to be a contestant on The Price is Right. Her name is Virginia if any one is watching!!
Teresa

Oh My Goodness - she might win a truck!!!!

How cool!!! I am at work and can't watch, keep us posted on how she does!! I used to LOOOVE that show and always watch it with my grandma!

I'm sorry she didn't win the truck. You never know, she might win the whole package at the end.

She is a hard working farm wife from Drakesville, Iowa.
Any other Iowans out there ?? My mom didn't say how she did. I don't think Virginia was allowed to share until it aired today.
Teresa

Wow, she actually had the patience to stand in line and get on the show?

When I lived in L.A., my mom BEGGED me to take her down to the show. There was no way in H-E-double hockey stick that I was going to go down to CBS Television City and wait that out with her. Those people wait in line for HOURS on end.

I didn't realize that is how you get on that show!! I always thought you apply and then you get picked that way to get in...

I think you have to reserve tickets in advance. You also are more likely to get picked if you get yourself noticed somehow.

But the main thing it to just go down there and wait, and wait, and wait some more....

She has family in California (can't remember if its a son or daughter) They had a very large family.
Her dad died the day our oldest son was born and her mom was killed in a drunk driving accident with other family members the week my daughter was born.
Is Bob retiring? I haven't watched it in probably 20 years didn't actually know it was still on but I thought the lady mentioned they'd miss him and they all look l.ike they have tshirts on with his name on it.

Related to Is Bob retiring from The Price is Right?

1. What is the average price range of products featured on "Price is Right"?

The average price range of products featured on "Price is Right" varies depending on the season and the type of products being featured. However, the majority of the products fall within the $50 to $200 range.

2. Are the prices on "Price is Right" accurate to real-life retail prices?

Yes, the prices featured on "Price is Right" are based on current retail prices and are accurate to real-life prices. The show works closely with manufacturers and retailers to ensure the prices are up-to-date and reflect the market value.

3. How are the prices of products on "Price is Right" determined?

The prices of products on "Price is Right" are determined through market research and consultation with manufacturers and retailers. The show also takes into consideration the location and season in which the episodes are filmed.

4. Can I purchase the products featured on "Price is Right" after the show airs?

Yes, many of the products featured on "Price is Right" are available for purchase after the show airs. The show provides information on where to purchase the products, and some retailers even offer special discounts to viewers of the show.

5. Are the prices of products on "Price is Right" inclusive of taxes and shipping?

No, the prices of products on "Price is Right" do not include taxes and shipping. These additional costs will vary depending on the location and retailer from which the products are purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies