• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Retired Product Prices?

In summary, the best way to search for a file on your computer is to use the built-in search function. If you're having trouble finding a file, it could be due to the file being moved, deleted, or the name being changed. You can also search for files by their content and narrow down your results using filters. Additionally, you can save your search for future use by creating a search folder or using the "Save Search" function.
SummerG
Good Afternoon,

I'm not having luck finding a file that I have seen on here before. It's the one that has the list of products and prices (I'm looking for older, retired products like the Garnisher, etc). Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!
Summer

Try the file named Products.zip.
It contains an Excel file with products since 2001.

Yes!! That's the one! Thank you so much! :thumbup:

Here ya go...pick a file, any file.
31770.gif

Do you want me to slap KG or would one of you other fine ladies want the honor!?:D

I think I'm fine but you probably think I'm more coarse. At least you didn't call me a bastard. Those are all types of files, so don't bombard us with outrage if you didn't get the joke.

Related to Where Can I Find Retired Product Prices?

What is the best way to search for a file on my computer?

The best way to search for a file on your computer is to use the built-in search function. On a Windows computer, you can click on the Start button and type in the name of the file you are looking for in the search box. On a Mac, you can use the Spotlight search in the top right corner of your screen.

Why can't I find the file I'm looking for?

There could be several reasons why you can't find the file you are looking for. It is possible that the file has been moved or deleted, the file name has been changed, or you are searching in the wrong location. Try using different keywords or filters in your search, and check your recent downloads or documents folder.

Is there a way to search for a file by its content?

Yes, many operating systems have the option to search for files based on their content. This can be useful if you remember a specific phrase or word within the file. On a Windows computer, you can use the "Search within file contents" option in the Advanced Search settings. On a Mac, you can use the "Contents" field in the Spotlight search.

How can I narrow down my search results?

If you are getting too many results in your file search, you can narrow down the results by using filters. Most search functions allow you to filter by file type, date modified, or location. You can also use specific keywords or phrases to refine your search. Another option is to use advanced search settings to specify the file size or specific folder to search in.

Can I save my search for future use?

Yes, you can save your search for future use by creating a search folder or using the "Save Search" function. This will allow you to quickly access the same search criteria and results without having to set it up again. This can be especially useful if you frequently search for the same type of files.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • pmprdprettyinsnj