• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Worth the Hype? Find Out Here!

In summary, the APCS is a peeler/corer/slicer that can be used to make apple slices, apple pies, apple crisps, and more. It is in the March 2007 Family Fun magazine, and Diane says that she usually "forgets" to use it, because her subconscious mind figures it out.
jrstephens
Can you peel a potatoes without doing that spiral slicing? I have some FPV from a show my "husband is hosting" and am thinking of getting this.

Should I get it get something eles? Will I like? what can I do with it? I have had a few people ask me if I have it at shows.

Yes, you just have to loosen the bolt and pull the slicer thingy down.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the APCS. I use it for mashed potatoes and do the whole peel/core/slice thing then I don't have to chop them up! Makes fantastic and easy apple slices, apple pies, apple crisps. I haven't tried it on pears yet, but I bet that'd be good too. It's super! I used to have something called the ROTATO that was some cheapy as seen on TV thing and I LOVED that and it didn't core/slice! I HATE HATE HATE peeling potatoes, so I think this is one of the greatest PC things invented!

The APCS is also in the March 2007 Family Fun magazine - :) It's on page 76

I decided to not get it. I ordered the half price cookware combo, so, I used that FPV to get some more of the spoons to use with it. My husband asked me "How many times do we eat apples around here?" I had to laugh at him b/c it is almost never!

Okay most acronyms I can figure out but FPV has me stumped!

purrbal said:
Okay most acronyms I can figure out but FPV has me stumped!

Free Product Value?

Yep.

Diane

:eek: OH I knew it would be one that I would kick myself once I was told...OY! :eek:

purrbal said:
:eek: OH I knew it would be one that I would kick myself once I was told...OY! :eek:
I do that, too. Usually if I say "forget it" and go do something else, my subconsious brain will figure it out. :)

Related to Is an Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Worth the Hype? Find Out Here!

1. How does the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer work?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a multi-functional kitchen tool that peels, cores, and slices apples all at once. Simply place the apple on the prongs, turn the handle, and watch as the sharp blades effortlessly peel and slice the apple. The core is removed and the apple is sliced into even rings.

2. Can the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer be used for other fruits?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer can also be used for other round fruits such as pears and even potatoes. However, it is not recommended for fruits or vegetables that are irregularly shaped or larger than the apple-sized opening.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed for easy cleaning. Simply rinse it with warm soapy water and dry with a clean cloth. The blades can also be removed for a more thorough cleaning.

4. How durable is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is made with high-quality stainless steel blades and a sturdy plastic body, making it very durable. With proper use and care, it can last for many years to come.

5. Can the thickness of the slices be adjusted?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer has an adjustable blade that allows you to control the thickness of the slices. Simply turn the knob to adjust the blade to your desired thickness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • 1PamperedChef4U