• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special

In summary, the "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of stoneware cooking dishes and a recipe book designed to help you make quick and delicious dinners. The special includes a set of three stoneware dishes and a recipe book with 11 quick and easy dinner recipes, and is currently priced at $99. Using stoneware for cooking has benefits such as durability, versatility, even heat distribution, and easy cleaning. The special can be purchased outside of a party from a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, but hosting a party may offer additional discounts and rewards.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Thought I would share. It may be a little busy, but I think it's catchy ;) Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Dinnertime in No time invite 9-09 v.2.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 402
Looks good! What are you going to make?

Thanks Paula! I am making one of the new recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done! collection! The Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini- and will be promoting my Dinnertime in No Time Value set with the DCB, Weekday Dinners Done! collection, 2 rubs, and pocket thermometer for $99 plus free shipping so I'm hoping it's a hit!!!!

I just had the rush hour chicken fajita's last night and can I say soo sooo soo easy to make and they were sooo goooood!!!!!

I wish I was as creative as you all! I love this site. It has been a lifesaver for a busy newbie like myself! Thanks!

Love it...not too busy, very informative!!!

kdangel518 said:
Thought I would share. It may be a little busy, but I think it's catchy ;) Enjoy! :)

Very Nice!!! Thanks for sharing

Related to Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special

What is the "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special"?

The "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of stoneware cooking dishes and a recipe book designed to help you make quick and delicious dinners.

What is included in the "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special"?

The special includes a set of three stoneware dishes (a large rectangle baker, a medium rectangle baker, and a small square baker) and a recipe book with 11 quick and easy dinner recipes.

How much does the "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special" cost?

The special is currently priced at $99, but prices may vary depending on the time of purchase and any additional promotions or discounts.

What are the benefits of using stoneware for cooking?

Stoneware is a durable and versatile material that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked meals. Plus, it is non-stick and easy to clean.

Can I purchase the "Invite for Dinnertime in No Time W/Stoneware Guest Special" outside of a party?

Yes, you can purchase the special directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. However, hosting a party not only gives you the chance to see the products in action, but you may also be eligible for additional discounts and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • esavvymom