• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Brand New Aviator Sunglasses and Case for $15?

In summary, the aviator sunglasses and case are made of high-quality, durable metal material and are polarized for superior glare reduction and optimal vision. They are designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses and come with a stylish and protective case for storage and transportation. To maintain their longevity, it is recommended to clean them with a soft cloth and avoid harsh chemicals or rough surfaces.
Aurora
SOLD! Aviator Sunglasses and caseI won the logo sunglasses and case, and don't plan to use them. Anyone interested? :D They're brand new, the sunglasses are in a clear plastic bag, and the case is green.

Last edited:
I am - what price did you have in mind?

Lisa

I would be interested as well! [email protected]

Could not win as I am a director.....

Please keep me in mind as well. Shipping would be to 13693.

pcheflisad said:
I am - what price did you have in mind?

Lisa

$15 ppd? shanandnate2 at yahoo dot com I'm going to the PO this afternoon. :thumbup:

1. What material are the aviator sunglasses and case made of?

The aviator sunglasses and case are made of high-quality, durable metal material.

2. Are the aviator sunglasses polarized?

Yes, the aviator sunglasses are polarized for superior glare reduction and optimal vision.

3. Can the aviator sunglasses fit over prescription glasses?

Yes, the aviator sunglasses are designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses.

4. Is the case included with the purchase of the aviator sunglasses?

Yes, the aviator sunglasses come with a stylish and protective case for storage and transportation.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the aviator sunglasses and case?

To ensure the longevity of your aviator sunglasses and case, we recommend cleaning them with a soft cloth and avoiding harsh chemicals or rough surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • footballchef