• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a barely used USG for your home?

In summary, "Usg - Looking for a Good Home" is a non-profit organization that helps find homes for abandoned and stray animals. They partner with local shelters and rescue organizations, host adoption events, and use social media to connect with potential adopters. Anyone who meets the adoption requirements can adopt from them, and all animals come spayed or neutered. If unable to adopt, individuals can support the organization through donations, volunteering, or sharing information about adoptable animals on social media.
SusanBP0129
Hello!
I have a barely used USG that I am looking to sell. (Since I just earned my SS 2 Bonus - yippeeeeeeee!)
Make me an offer via PM or e-mail :D

Is this still available?

Hey! I just PM'd you :) Make me an offer! My zip code is 10901.

Related to Interested in a barely used USG for your home?

What is "Usg - Looking for a Good Home"?

Usg - Looking for a Good Home is a non-profit organization that works to find loving homes for abandoned and stray animals.

How does "Usg - Looking for a Good Home" find homes for animals?

Usg - Looking for a Good Home partners with local animal shelters and rescue organizations to identify animals in need of homes. They also host adoption events and utilize social media to connect with potential adopters.

Can anyone adopt from "Usg - Looking for a Good Home"?

Yes, anyone who meets the adoption requirements can adopt from "Usg - Looking for a Good Home." These requirements may include filling out an application, providing proof of residence and identification, and completing a home visit.

Do all animals from "Usg - Looking for a Good Home" come spayed or neutered?

Yes, all animals adopted from "Usg - Looking for a Good Home" come spayed or neutered to help prevent pet overpopulation.

How can I support "Usg - Looking for a Good Home" if I am unable to adopt an animal?

There are many ways to support "Usg - Looking for a Good Home," such as making a donation, volunteering at adoption events or the organization's facilities, or sharing information about adoptable animals on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp