• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Karen Seeking Show Ticket: PM Your Price & Shipping

In summary, the price of the show tickets can vary depending on the location and type of show. Shipping is available for an additional cost and the tickets are transferable. The price is non-negotiable, but a discount may be offered for bulk purchases. Payment can be made through PayPal, Venmo, or cash. Please inquire for more specific pricing information and to arrange for shipping or ticket transfer.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Doesn't look like I am going to earn mine :cry:

I have called and emailed everyone I know and I only got enough for 1 show! At least I'm active for the month

So, if you earned one and want to sell it, please PM me your price and cost of shipping....Zip is 55124

Thanks!

Karen

Don't give up! It's just Thursday! Pamper a business or 2 today and pick up orders at the close of business tomorrow.I LOVE my sling bag! Ain't no way I would part with mine. Perfect small purse! Try again...then try again! You have 3 and 1/2 days left!

Chef Kearns ~You were right, I didn't give up and now I am only $2.65 away from my 2nd show! It will just barely make a show at $150 but it will count and I will have earned the Sling Bag that I wanted!Thanks for the extra little encouragement!!Karen

Yah Karen! You rock!

Karen, I am so glad to hear that. I've been checking back here to see what you would choose to do. I'm pleased you chose to try! Way to go! Enjoy your bag! You EARNED it!

Shoot...for $3, I'd order an item myself if I had to! :)

I hope you don't mind my piggybacking your thread. But, Out of 4 shows this month, the 2 live postponed till aft tax season, 1 cattie canceled, and the other cattie doesn't look like it will qualify. (I am hoping for sympathy here ;)). As a guy, the tote isn't for me, but I could make a sling work and was really looking forward to the easy reward.Sooo...I would like one too if anyone has one PM me or email me [email protected]TIA

1. How much are the show tickets?

The price of the show tickets varies depending on the location and type of show. Please PM me for more information on pricing.

2. Do you offer shipping for the tickets?

Yes, I can arrange for shipping of the show tickets to your desired address. The shipping cost will be added to the overall price of the tickets.

3. Can I negotiate the price of the show tickets?

Unfortunately, the price of the show tickets is non-negotiable. However, I can offer you a discount if you purchase a certain number of tickets.

4. Are these tickets transferable to another person?

Yes, the show tickets are transferable. If you are unable to attend the show, you can transfer the tickets to someone else. Please let me know in advance if you plan on transferring the tickets.

5. What forms of payment do you accept for the show tickets?

I accept payment through PayPal, Venmo, or cash. Please let me know which method works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • redd3708
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
redd3708
  • PamperedJenifer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies