• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs?

In summary, the dimensions of the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs are 17.5 inches wide, 16 inches deep, and 18 inches high with a weight capacity of 250 pounds. They are easy to transport and store, designed to be lightweight and foldable, and come with a carrying bag. The chairs can be used on various surfaces and have rubber feet for stability. They are also comfortable for extended periods of time with a padded seat, backrest, and adjustable armrests. Customization options are available for personalizing the chairs with a team or company logo.
cookn' katie
I have 2 PC stadium chairs for sale! I love them, but they are taking up space and right now I don't have any extra space! Have no idea what cost would be, so let me know what you would think would be fair.

If for any reason the deal with Beth falls through please let me know!! I am very interested in these.

If by chance, these are still available.... I would LOVE to have them :)
Please let me know.
[email protected]Thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs?

The 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs measure 17.5 inches wide, 16 inches deep, and 18 inches high. They also have a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds.

2. Are the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs easy to transport and store?

Yes, the chairs are designed to be lightweight and foldable, making them easy to carry and store. They also come with a carrying bag for added convenience.

3. Can the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs be used on any type of surface?

Yes, the chairs have rubber feet on the bottom to provide stability and prevent slipping on various surfaces such as grass, concrete, or bleachers.

4. Are the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time?

Yes, the chairs have a padded seat and backrest for added comfort. They also have adjustable armrests for personalized support.

5. Can I customize the 2 Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs with my team or company logo?

Yes, the chairs can be customized with embroidery of your desired logo or text for a personalized touch. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgibsonrn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • chef2you