• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Looking for Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs have dimensions of 17 inches in width, 15 inches in depth, and 17 inches in height. They are also adjustable with straps for optimal comfort and can be used on all types of bleachers. The weight limit for these chairs is 250 pounds and they are foldable for easy storage and transportation.
vgibsonrn
I have 2 PC stadium chairs still in the box I would like to sell. Have no idea on shipping as they are heavy. Let me know if your interested or if you have any idea what shipping would be. Thanks

vgibsonrn said:
I have 2 PC stadium chairs still in the box I would like to sell. Have no idea on shipping as they are heavy. Let me know if your interested or if you have any idea what shipping would be. Thanks

Shipping aside, what are you asking?

Thank you for your interest...have PM'd everyone asking about the chairs.

If they are not sold I WOULD LOVE THEM!! Name your price!!

Are these sold?
I am interested as well.

Yes, still up for grabs. Just waiting for the right person to come alone....

Please tell us how much you want for them? You have a lot of offers before mine, but I'm interested as well. Have you taken them to the PO, UPS, or Fed ex to check the shipping? Or at least get an idea of how it would be to ship them? I would like to see some pricing information.

also very very interested...

please email me pricing [email protected]
my zip code is 08005
a stadium chair is one of those with just a bottom and a back thing to use in bleachers, right
do you have a picture??

Thank you everyone for your interest in my PC Stadium chairs...I am holding them for someone until 5 pm today...If I haven't hear back from her then I will PM each one asking about them. Have a great PC day

Chairs sold...thank you

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs?

The Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs have dimensions of 17 inches in width, 15 inches in depth, and 17 inches in height.

2. Are the stadium chairs adjustable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs come with adjustable straps that allow you to customize the seat and backrest to your preferred level of comfort.

3. Can the stadium chairs be used on any type of bleacher?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs are designed to be used on all types of bleachers, including metal, wooden, and concrete bleachers.

4. What is the weight limit for the stadium chairs?

The Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs have a weight limit of 250 pounds.

5. Can the stadium chairs be folded for easy storage?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stadium Chairs are designed to be foldable, making them convenient to store and transport to different events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • caitlinmcbride
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caitlinmcbride
  • schel