• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inexpensive Sit-Down Restaurants in Dearborn Near Hyatt - Group Dining Ideas

In summary, Some popular restaurants in Dearborn include Al-Ameer, La Pita, The Dearborn Inn, Andiamo Dearborn, and Dearborn Meat Market. There is a wide variety of cuisine options in Dearborn including Middle Eastern, Italian, American, Mediterranean, and more. Many restaurants in Dearborn offer vegetarian and vegan options such as La Pita, Tuhama's, and Sheeba Restaurant. There are also several restaurants in Dearborn with outdoor seating like The Brome Modern Eatery, The Original Pancake House, and The Dearborn. Reservations can be made at most restaurants in Dearborn either by calling ahead or making them online.
Kelly8
For those of you who live near Dearborn, I am trying to find an inexpensive (but nice) sit-down restaurant for a group of about 20. Close to the hyatt would be nice. Any ideas?

If you google map the location you can search for resturants near by.

There's a seafood restaurant on the same ring road (the Hyatt is just outside Fairlane Town Center mall, and there are a bunch of restaurants on the road that encircles the mall). If it hasn't closed, I think there's also a Benihana on that road.Reading your post, I see you want inexpensive. What's your definition of inexpensive? Because my DH considers anything above $12 a person expensive, but restaurants that are less than that aren't necessarily those that are considered "nice," just adequate.There's a Chili's about 1/2 mile from the hotel, which is about as close as you're going to get other than the things right outside the mall.

Thanks! I looked up some on-line, and thought that Bailey's Bar sounded good. But chili's is my favorite too!

more thinking...There are a bunch of restaurants on Michigan Avenue, but I'm not as familiar with them. When I worked in that area, I tended to go to Ford Road (since that was my "way home" direction).

Yeah, I noticed that a lot of them were on Michigan Ave, and I think that's where that one bar was that I found.

The Chili's is on Ford Road at Southfield Fwy, if you're trying to find it on a map. It's only about 1/2 mile north of the hotel (which is Southfield Fwy just south of Hubbard Drive).

Related to Inexpensive Sit-Down Restaurants in Dearborn Near Hyatt - Group Dining Ideas

1. What are some popular restaurants in Dearborn?

Some popular restaurants in Dearborn include Al-Ameer, La Pita, The Dearborn Inn, Andiamo Dearborn, and Dearborn Meat Market.

2. Is there a variety of cuisine options in Dearborn?

Yes, there is a wide variety of cuisine options in Dearborn including Middle Eastern, Italian, American, Mediterranean, and more.

3. Are there any restaurants that offer vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, many restaurants in Dearborn offer vegetarian and vegan options. Some popular choices include La Pita, Tuhama's, and Sheeba Restaurant.

4. Are there any restaurants in Dearborn with outdoor seating?

Yes, there are several restaurants in Dearborn with outdoor seating such as The Brome Modern Eatery, The Original Pancake House, and The Dearborn.

5. Can I make reservations at restaurants in Dearborn?

Yes, most restaurants in Dearborn offer the option to make reservations. It is recommended to call ahead or make reservations online to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll