• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultant: Tips for Dealing with Consultants Who Go Inactive

In summary, the consultant has a baby due this month and may not be able to continue working. If she resigns, she can re-sign with Pchef and take advantage of new consultant rewards.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm not sure where to put this question and I think I'm supposed to know it but anyway... My first consultant never qualified and went inactive. She has said a couple of times that she is going to have another show and I even gave her catalogs but it didn't happen. I am assuming that the one year time frame for when they are no longer a consultant goes from when they become inactive. Is that correct? She has a baby due this month so I don't think she will be doing anything very soon. I was really hoping she'd pop in and become active again but I'm not counting on her at all. At this point I'm wondering if she is better off going out completely and then re-sigining when she is ready to after she adjusts to having the baby.

I'd say she would be better off resigning. Then she can get the new kit and take advantage of the new consultant rewards all over again!

I think so too. How does the timing work though? Is it a year from when she went inactive?
She isn't on my IPT of course so how can I find the exact month she went inactive?

You can find out through your cluster roster report and select just the inactives. Her inactive date will show on the report.

I was lazy and just called Consultant Career Solutions when I had a gal in a similar situation. LOL

If she never qualifies, I do not think she will be able to sign up again.

Whoa... for real? Yikes.... She only needs like $375 to qualify... I need to do some more checking on this then don't I?

I've had a girl that's signed with Pchef 3 times, two of them were with me. Her first two times she never qualified, things just always seemed to come up for her. However, this last time we signed in in November, she qualified and is a very hobbiest consultant on my team now... soooo, I hope that shows that they can re-sign even if they didn't qualify the first or even the second time. At least, it worked for us! (Not that I think it's right, I would have rather had her qualify with me the first time too!)

Shew.. thanks! I have not had time to look in the Policies today so I am thankful to hear this!

1. What is an inactive consultant?

An inactive consultant is someone who has signed up to be a consultant for Pampered Chef but is not actively working their business. This could mean they are not making sales, booking parties, or recruiting new consultants.

2. How does an inactive consultant affect my business?

An inactive consultant can affect your business in a few ways. They may be taking up a spot on your team that could be filled by someone who is actively working. They may also be missing out on potential income and bonuses, which could impact the overall success of your team.

3. What should I do if I have an inactive consultant on my team?

If you have an inactive consultant on your team, it is important to reach out and have a conversation with them. Find out why they have become inactive and offer support and resources to help them get back on track. You may also want to consider setting goals or incentives for them to become more active in their business.

4. Can an inactive consultant be removed from my team?

Yes, if an inactive consultant is not meeting the minimum requirements for being a consultant, you have the option to remove them from your team. However, it is always best to try to work with them first and give them a chance to improve their activity before taking this step.

5. How can I prevent consultants from becoming inactive in the future?

The best way to prevent consultants from becoming inactive is to provide ongoing support and training. Make sure they have the resources and knowledge to be successful in their business. Set clear expectations and goals, and check in with them regularly to see how they are doing. Encourage them to attend meetings and events to stay connected and motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedlinda