• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Loving My Delivery Guy so Far!

In summary, the conversation is about a new delivery guy who knows where the person works, and the conversation is funny because the delivery guy asks if the person makes good money at their "little part time job". The person then tells the delivery guy about their awesome products and the delivery guy asks if the person can take his wife's order. The person then tells the delivery guy that they can call them to talk anytime.
lacychef
So, my FE delivery guy knows where I work; so he delivered my sellathon stuff to me today. He says "I may regret asking, but what's PC?". It was funny how he asked. So I grabbed a catty & told him about our awesome stuff. He asked if I make good money at my "little part time job", because his wife is looking for something she can do part time for extra money:D I told him she can call me to talk anytime & he took the catalog.
Could be interesting! At least maybe a new customer.....;) I'm happy with my new delivery guy so far!

How cool is that!!!! I hope you get a new team member!!!

Yeah, I like my guy too. A lot of the stuff my DH orders online comes FE. I have a very protective dog that growls at everyone. The FE man always brings him dog treats.

Did you share with him how anxious we are to get our deliveries so when he see a PC box to make sure that delievery come FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

And not to drop it!!!!!!!!!

and we usally wait at the door ( foot tapping)...LOL

lacychef said:
So, my FE delivery guy knows where I work; so he delivered my sellathon stuff to me today. He says "I may regret asking, but what's PC?". It was funny how he asked. So I grabbed a catty & told him about our awesome stuff. He asked if I make good money at my "little part time job", because his wife is looking for something she can do part time for extra money:D I told him she can call me to talk anytime & he took the catalog.
Could be interesting! At least maybe a new customer.....;) I'm happy with my new delivery guy so far!
Excellent, Lacy! Hope you get a recruit!

Does anyone know how can we track our stuff from Fedex? I checked under CC, under adjustments and see that my free stuff was shipped out 1/17. Thanks!

warn him that if you get a particularly large shipment of free stuff, he may just get a hug! (I gave my UPS driver about $20 worth of stuff after he delivered my HO Tour shopping spree. That was a lot of stuff to drag to the side door!)

What are these shopping sprees that I keep seeing here and there? I want one! :)

In Nov. we had a sell a thon. If you sold xx amount of sales you would get your spring products.

jenniferknapp said:
What are these shopping sprees that I keep seeing here and there? I want one! :)

Take the Home Office tour at Conference. They draw one consultant from each bus-load to win a 90-second spree in the warehouse. You just grab stuff from the shelves (they set up a little area so you aren't running all over the place) and they ship it home.

Wow, that is awesome!

Sorry, I thought that you were talking about the Nov. sell a thon..:eek:

chefann said:
Take the Home Office tour at Conference. They draw one consultant from each bus-load to win a 90-second spree in the warehouse. You just grab stuff from the shelves (they set up a little area so you aren't running all over the place) and they ship it home.

Another incentive for me to earn a couple more recruits! I want that! lol. :D

SillyChef said:
Another incentive for me to earn a couple more recruits! I want that! lol. :D

You don't need recruits two win the shopping spree. Home Office tours are part of National Conference.

Oh Yeah! :D Thanks for the clairification! I am going to National then. ;) Has anyone on here ever been picked?

My delivery lady asked me if I sold PC and talked about how she loved it and I told her I would be glad to take her order anytime and I hoped to see her often.

SillyChef said:
Oh Yeah! :D Thanks for the clairification! I am going to National then. ;) Has anyone on here ever been picked?
I was! It was my first conference and I didn't believe it when they called my number. I practically threw my tote bag at my recruiter to run to the front of the room. They used footage of me in the montage at the end of conference and people commented that it looked like they had sped up the footage. Alas- I was just grabbing things as fast as I could and that's what it really looked like. :rolleyes:

chefann said:
warn him that if you get a particularly large shipment of free stuff, he may just get a hug! (I gave my UPS driver about $20 worth of stuff after he delivered my HO Tour shopping spree. That was a lot of stuff to drag to the side door!)

I did tell him that these boxes were full of FREE stuff I'd earned--he was quite shocked by that!

A gal in my cluster won a spree 2 years ago; it was sooo fun to watch!

Oh man. I wanna get that!!! lol

I won a shopping spree last year, it was my first conference. I was totally shocked because I never when anything. However I told everyone on here before we left that it was mine, then the day I arrived in Chicago I told my SED that I was going to when the shopping spree & she just looked at me like yeah right I have heard that one a lot!
Then at our exec dinners their were 3 from her downline that had won! It was our year!:)

I haven't met my Fed ex person yet...he doesn't ring the doorbell and is gone before I even know that there was some was there. My "alarm dogs" let me know when there is someone at the door. They miss my UPS lady...she always leaves them a handful of dog biscuits. Valky

1. How can I show my appreciation for my delivery guy?

One way to show your appreciation for your delivery guy is to leave a note or a small thank-you card with a tip. You can also give them a positive review or rating on the delivery service's website or app. Another option is to offer them a cold drink or a snack as a gesture of thanks.

2. Can I request a specific delivery guy for my orders?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery guy for your orders. Our delivery team rotates and covers different areas each day to ensure efficient and timely deliveries for all customers.

3. What should I do if my delivery guy is running late?

If your delivery guy is running late, you can track your order through the delivery service's website or app. If there are any delays or issues, the delivery service will usually notify you. If you have any further concerns, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I leave delivery instructions for my delivery guy?

Yes, you can leave delivery instructions for your delivery guy through the delivery service's website or app. This can include specific drop-off locations, gate codes, or any other important information for a smooth delivery. Please note that our delivery team will do their best to follow these instructions, but they may not always be able to accommodate them due to safety or time constraints.

5. How can I report a problem with my delivery or my delivery guy?

If you encounter any issues with your delivery or your delivery guy, please contact our customer service team immediately. We take all reports of problems or concerns seriously and will work to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
MissChef