• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story

In summary, "I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story" is a heartfelt and humorous memoir by Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef. It offers inspiration and advice on turning dreams into reality, including insights into the direct sales industry. The book also includes practical tips and advice on leadership, team building, and maintaining work-life balance. It is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website, book retailers, and as an audiobook narrated by the author.
raebates
Staff member
Hey, I'm a grandma! No, our son hasn't married and begun giving us that blessing. But, my amazing team member Melissa has just started her own team. So, in the family tree that is The Pampered Chef, I am a grandma.

Congrats! :D

That is just too funny Rae! Congrats though!

1. What is "I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story"?

"I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story" is a heartfelt and humorous memoir written by Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef. It details her journey as a working mother and entrepreneur, and how she built a successful business while balancing family life.

2. Is this book only for people in the direct sales industry?

No, this book is for anyone looking for inspiration and advice on how to turn their dreams into reality. While it does offer insights into the direct sales industry, the book is ultimately about the power of determination and hard work in achieving success.

3. Are there any practical tips or advice for running a business included in the book?

Yes, Doris Christopher shares her personal experiences and lessons learned from building Pampered Chef into a multimillion-dollar business. She also provides practical tips and advice on leadership, team building, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase through major book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

5. Is there an audiobook version of this book?

Yes, there is an audiobook version of "I'm a Grandma! (Sorta) - The Pampered Chef Story" available for purchase on Audible and other audiobook platforms. The audiobook is narrated by the author, Doris Christopher, making it a personal and engaging listening experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies