• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

if aNew Consultant Doesn't Provide an Email Address.

In summary, if a new consultant does not provide an email address, they will not receive important updates and communications from Pampered Chef. While it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new consultants to provide an email address to stay updated on the latest company news and resources. However, they can still place orders without an email address. If they do decide to add an email address later, they can do so through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Pampered Chef will not share a new consultant's email address with third parties.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm curious - when a person signs up as a new consultant but doesn't provide his/her email address to the company.

How does this person receive her consultant id # and password to access P3 and Consultants Corner?

Uh oh, I think your new recruit will have to contact them via phone

He/She should get a letter in the mail with his/her consultant ID & psswd.
I got one when I signed up as well as an email.
I received an email within 24 hours of signing up and then I got the letter in the mail within the week.

thanks barbara anne. i thought maybe thats how it would go- just wasnt sure.

I have one who does not have/use a computer. She gets things in the mail and I send in her shows for her via my computer.

1. What happens if a new consultant doesn't provide an email address?

If a new consultant does not provide an email address, they will not receive important updates and communications from Pampered Chef. It is highly recommended that all consultants provide a valid email address to stay updated on the latest company news and resources.

2. Can a new consultant still place orders without providing an email address?

Yes, a new consultant can still place orders without providing an email address. However, they will not receive order confirmations or tracking information via email. They can access this information by logging into their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is it mandatory for a new consultant to provide an email address?

While it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for new consultants to provide an email address. This will ensure they stay informed and up to date on important company information, promotions, and resources.

4. Can a new consultant add an email address after signing up?

Yes, a new consultant can add an email address to their account after signing up. They can do this by logging into their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and updating their contact information.

5. Will Pampered Chef share a new consultant's email address with third parties?

No, Pampered Chef will not share a new consultant's email address with third parties. The email address will only be used for company communications and will not be sold or shared with any outside entities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Maya Bamer