• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Icontact Now Offers a Free Version

In summary, Icontact Now is a communication and marketing software that offers features such as email marketing, social media management, and customer relationship management. The free version is limited to 500 subscribers and 2,000 emails per month, but still provides access to all core features. To sign up for the free version, simply go to their website and click on "Sign Up". You can upgrade to a paid plan at any time for more subscribers, emails, and advanced features. There are no hidden fees with the free version, but a monthly fee will apply if you choose to upgrade.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Perhaps because of competition from MailChimp?? 500 subscriber limit and 2000 sends per month (basically 4x/mo)... That should at least help lots of new consultants with smaller customer bases.

And it looks like they dropped the price by $10/mo for each level above 500, so you don't jump up to $20/mo right away when you do have to pay....

This is good news! While I'm not doing PC newsletters anymore, I've had people request one from me. I couldn't justify paying though when I had so few contacts. :)

1. What is Icontact Now and what does it offer?

Icontact Now is a communication and marketing software designed to help businesses of all sizes connect with their customers. It offers features such as email marketing, social media management, and customer relationship management.

2. Is the free version of Icontact Now limited in any way?

Yes, the free version of Icontact Now is limited to 500 subscribers and 2,000 emails per month. However, it still provides access to all of the core features and is a great way to try out the software before upgrading to a paid plan.

3. How do I sign up for the free version of Icontact Now?

To sign up for the free version of Icontact Now, simply go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your email and create a password. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to the free version.

4. Can I upgrade to a paid plan if I start with the free version?

Absolutely! If you find that the free version of Icontact Now does not meet your needs, you can easily upgrade to a paid plan at any time. The paid plans offer more subscribers, emails, and advanced features to help grow your business.

5. Are there any hidden fees with the free version of Icontact Now?

No, there are no hidden fees with the free version of Icontact Now. It is completely free to use and there are no contracts or commitments. However, if you choose to upgrade to a paid plan, there will be a monthly fee based on the plan you select.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • Chrishsm2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy