• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!

In summary, "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious recipes for busy families. These recipes include quick and easy meals, family favorites, and kid-friendly options, as well as options for different dietary restrictions. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. There are also many positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers who praise the delicious flavors and easy-to-follow instructions.
SummerG
Hi everybody! Well I never announced it but our baby girl was born 8 weeks ago. You may remember I had a name poll going...:)

Kailee Grace was born 4/8/08. She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20.75 inches.

If you would like to take a look at her pictures her website (love this site and it's free!) is:
Babysites.com | The Galarpe Family
She has already grown SO much!

What was really weird was that I gained 41 pounds when I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago. I gained 41 1/2 pounds with Kailee. How coincidental is that!

Congrats! Hope you are getting some rest!

What a cutie!! Congrats on your new baby.

Oh...I love baby pictures!
Congratulations!!!

what a beauty! Congrats!

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

What a little peanut! Adorable...

Congratulations! She's a sweetie...and I'll bet big brother is having fun helping, too!

Very cute baby I loved the picture of her feet.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Awwww - what a little pumpkin! I LOVE the picture - it is beautiful.

Congratulations!

She is adorable!! Congrats and thanks for sharing the pictures!

:)
Kelly

What a cutie ~ love your b/w pictures! Love the hands and belly pic too! Congratulations to all 3 of you!

AWWWWW......she is so cute!

What a sweet little person. Congratulations!

Thanks so much! She is such a sweetie and I miss her so much during the day. I returned to work full-time last week and I think about her ALL day long. Ü

Thanks again!

She's Beautiful! Congratulations! Makes me want another one.......:love:

Congrats on your little sweetie!!

Related to I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!

What is "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!"?

"I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes for busy families.

What types of recipes are included in "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including quick and easy meals, family favorites, and kid-friendly options. There are also recipes for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

Are the recipes in "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for busy parents and families. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

Can I purchase "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" online?

Yes, "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any reviews or testimonials for "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!"?

Yes, there are many positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers who have tried the recipes in "I Never Announced the Birth of My Daughter!" They praise the delicious flavors and easy-to-follow instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Ish
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates