• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen Beth's Adorable New Granddaughter? Meet Samantha Betty!

In summary, congratulations to Beth on her 6th grandchild being born today. Her new granddaughter, Samantha Betty, was born today at 3:08 and weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 19 inches long.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Congratulations to Beth...She is a grandma (for the 6th time)!. Her new granddaughter, Samantha Betty, was born today at 3:08 and weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 19 inches long.

What a blessing, Beth!

Thank you! I am so excited! ...but still no pictures and she was born 4 hours ago!

Samantha is a great name! ;)

Congratulations!!!!!

You look too young to be a grandma 6 times! ;)

BethCooks4U said:
Thank you! I am so excited! ...but still no pictures and she was born 4 hours ago!

The nerve of those parents! Don't they know that emailing pictures to grandma(and all of her CS friends!) is top priority???

J/K.....Congratulations Grandma Beth!

Congrats!!
BethCooks4U said:

CONGRATS BETH AND VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MET YOU IN PERSON TOO!!!

LIZ

ChefBeckyD said:
The nerve of those parents! Don't they know that emailing pictures to grandma(and all of her CS friends!) is top priority???

J/K.....Congratulations Grandma Beth!
I know! Where are their brains??? And in this day and age of instant everything!

You know, I was in Indiana on Sunday morning and could have been up there before the birth if she was just a few days earlier - again! What were they thinking??!

Maybe I should change my name on here to be something like "GrammaBeth-6" - naaah.:rolleyes:

CONGRATS Grandma!!!!!:D

Congrats Grandma!!:)

Congratulations Beth!!!!

Congratulations, Gramma Beth and welcome to the world, Samantha Betty! Hope we get to see pictures soon! :)

Here she is! Samantha!! Our new baby!

Attachments

• 07-18-07_sam.jpg
    07-18-07_sam.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 364
BethCooks4U said:

Beautiful....of course! Here is a prayer that she grows up to have her Gramma Beths wisdom and sense of fun!:D

Oh she is precious!!! And her name is just the cutest! Isnt being a grandma just the best! Congrats!

She is beautiful! I just love when babies are born.

CONGRATULATIONS to the whole family!

Lisa

Beautiful, just like her grandma! Congratulations!

Congrats Beth!!!

Congratulations! She is beautiful. My daughter's name is Samantha too!

BethCooks4U said:

Congrats Gramma Beth!!! my niece's name is Samantha as well!!! the never of us being slow on photos!!! I bet she is a cutie pie!!! :D

BethCooks4U said:

can we all say aaaaaewwwwwwww how sweet???? :D

Congrats Gramma Beth! Too precious!

She's beautiful Gramma Beth. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic of Sam with big brother JD and one with mom & dad. Sorry you have to open the attachment but I don't know how to put a pic in a post.:confused:

Attachments

• JD_Samantha-1.jpg
    JD_Samantha-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 308
  • NewAddition1.jpg
    NewAddition1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 360
CONGRATS!

Hey Ann! I LOVE your new av! - looks just like you.

BethCooks4U said:
Hey Ann! I LOVE your new av! - looks just like you.
It's supposed to. There's a tie-in with the Simpson's movie that's opening next week. You can upload a pic of yourself at www.simpsonizeme.com and get yourself as a character.
<end hijack>

Related to Have You Seen Beth's Adorable New Granddaughter? Meet Samantha Betty!

What is "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!"?

"Congratulations Bethcooks4U!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who have achieved certain milestones in their business.

How do I qualify for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!"?

To qualify for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!", you must achieve a specific amount in sales or sponsoring within a given time period. The qualifications vary based on your role and level within the company.

What are the rewards for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!"?

The rewards for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!" include a congratulatory email, a personalized certificate, and recognition on our company-wide recognition page. Additionally, top achievers may also receive special gifts or incentives.

Can I track my progress for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!"?

Yes, you can track your progress for "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!" through your personal consultant dashboard on our company website. Your progress will also be communicated to you through your team leader or via email.

Can I still participate in "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!" even if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! "Congratulations Bethcooks4U!" is open to all consultants, regardless of how long you have been with the company. It is a great way to set goals and track your progress as you grow your business with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies