• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Made It to the Gem Level Page With Jen and Ck. I Wasn't a Gem at All

I
Inomiamenda
I made it to the gem level page with Jen and CK. I wasn't a gem at all last year, so I am crazy excited to have finally broken down my recruiting barrier(s.)
Just wanted to share!

Congrats girl! :D

That's awesome!!! Congrats on reaching a new milestone. :woohoo:

welcome to the club! Congratulations!!

YAY! Congrats my awesome friend!!!! :candyheart:

:happyforyou:
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!!

Wahooooo! Way to go!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Thats GREAT!!! :happyforyou:

Yay Becky!!

Congratulations!!!:party:

Rock on girl! Another reason I might have to stop by in Tennessee - to learn from your infinite recruiting wisdom. :)

That's fantastic! Huge Wahoooooo to you! Really awesome accomplishment!

Congratulations!!! Trying to join all of you on there :)

Way to go!!!!

What made the difference in your recruiting?

Congratulations Becky!! :clap::clap::clap:

What did you do to break down your recruiting barriers?? Any tips in that area would be so appreciated!! That's where I struggle the most :(

YAY!!!! Congrats!!
:happyforyou:

Thanks guys! When all of the hype about stealing hearts went around I decided to give it a whirl. I have done the ticket game for years but for some reason I am having mrore success with stealing hearts.
Have ya'll watched the video of Sharon Zelen with her group at conference? I have been using a lot of her words and concepts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExKUWrFONQ&feature=BFa&list=PL128BAB7285C34B7B&lf=view_all. So inspiring and GREAT word choices, etc..
I had another new consultant sign up last night. That makes thirteen since July... honestly- I signed 9 personal all of last year. This is amazing for me. Who knew?
I hope this helps!

As of this morning I made it to the Gem level page with the rest of you, this is a first for me!!! I thought it started over in July so imagine my excitement when I realized it was June and my recruit last night got me there!

Congrats!!!!!

Way to go!!!! :woohoo:

CONGRATS to all of you!!!!!

WOO HOO! Congrats to all of you gems! :party: :woohoo: :party:

That's AWESOME!!!! Congrats and a BIG WAhOOOO!!! :)

Way to go girl! :D

I have joined you all in the Jean's Gems! Yippee!:clap:

Congrats Wendy!

WOOT Wendy!!!! Congrats!!!!

1. What is the "gem level page" and who is Jen and CK?

The "gem level page" refers to a page or level in a game or online community that is considered a high achievement. Jen and CK are likely usernames or individuals who have also reached this level.

2. How did you break down your recruiting barrier(s)?

I'm not entirely sure what specific recruiting barrier(s) the person is referring to, but it seems like they may have had difficulty recruiting or gaining followers or friends in the game or online community. They may have overcome this by improving their skills, being more active in the community, or networking with other players.

3. What does it mean to be a "gem" in this context?

In this context, being a "gem" likely means being a highly skilled or accomplished player in the game or online community. It could also refer to having a high level or status within the game or community.

4. How long did it take you to reach the gem level page?

The amount of time it takes to reach the gem level page can vary depending on the individual's skills, dedication, and the difficulty of the game or community. It could range from a few weeks to several months or even longer.

5. Do you have any tips for others who want to reach the gem level page?

My advice would be to practice, stay active in the community, and learn from other high-level players. Also, don't get discouraged if it takes some time to reach the gem level page. Keep pushing yourself and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedbecky