• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love My Deep Covered Baker!!! I'm Doing a Power Cooking Demo

In summary, a Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool made of stoneware and equipped with a lid to trap moisture, resulting in tender and flavorful dishes. Its benefits include saving time and energy, cooking food faster and more evenly, and retaining nutrients. The possibilities for dishes are endless, from casseroles and roasts to desserts and bread. It is safe to use in the microwave and can be used for a variety of foods. To clean and care for the Deep Covered Baker, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended, and it should be fully dried before storing to prevent damage.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I LOVE my deep covered baker!!! I'm doing a power cooking demo tomorrow, and want to do the boneless/skinless chicken in the dcb in the microwave instead of the stove (I've only done whole birds- never breasts or thighs)......I heard 7 min per pound......do you have the lid on or off? Thanks!!!

Re: DcbI would think having the lid ON would be best. Let us know how it works.

Re: DcbI agree with Holly lid on sounds like it would be best. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Re: DcbCooking directions for pork tenderloin with chicken breast substitute below.

Cover baker; microwave on HIGH 6-10 minutes or until Pocket Thermometer registers 150°F, checking temperature at 6 minutes and then at every 2-minute interval. Remove baker from microwave; let stand, covered, 10 minutes (temperature will rise to 160°F for medium doneness). Prepare sandwiches or salad, if desired.

Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4-6 ounces each) can be substituted for the pork tenderloin. Microwave as directed, testing for doneness in thickest part of breast until Pocket Thermometer registers 170°F and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from baker; let stand 5 minutes.

Re: DcbI always cook my chicken parts and pork tenderloin with the cover on.

Re: DcbAnother question- how many people does each Chicken Power Cooking recipe serve?

Re: DcbI looked on the recipes and the instructions, but didn't see the servings...

Related to I Love My Deep Covered Baker!!! I'm Doing a Power Cooking Demo

What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to cook a variety of dishes in the microwave or oven. It is made of stoneware and has a lid that helps trap moisture, resulting in tender and flavorful dishes.

What are the benefits of using a Deep Covered Baker?

Using a Deep Covered Baker can save you time and energy in the kitchen. It can cook food faster than traditional methods, and the stoneware material helps distribute heat evenly for consistent results. It also allows you to cook with less oil and retain more nutrients in your food.

What types of dishes can I make with the Deep Covered Baker?

The possibilities are endless with the Deep Covered Baker! You can make anything from casseroles and roasts to desserts and bread. It is also great for cooking vegetables, seafood, and even making homemade yogurt.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. It is designed to withstand high heat and can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens. Just make sure to follow the instructions for microwave use, as some recipes may require a lower power setting.

How do I clean and care for my Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the stoneware. Also, make sure to fully dry the baker before storing it to prevent any cracks or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
emo812