• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love Ho Lead Orders (Well, Most of the Time)

In summary, a consultant received an order for 85 mini whippers with $297 in commissionable sales, but unfortunately the customer did not leave any contact information. Other consultants congratulated her on the order, sharing their own experiences with home office leads and orders. Some consultants discussed the DSA regulations and the process for reporting fake leads.
chefkathy
I got an order for 85 mini whippers! $297 in commissionable sales!

Too bad she didn't leave her contact info.

That is awesome!! I got one today for two oven mitts, which I'll take because the one before that was a bar board and knife off of the outlet!!! The shipping was more than the item!

Congrats, Deb!

Congratulations!

WOO HOO!!!!!:party:

My last one was for 2 mini-serving spatulas. lol But the "best" one I ever got was for one citrus peeler when it was 75c.

I have gotten really good orders on there too so I can't complain - just shaking my head. :rolleyes:

NICE DEB! Woot! :)

DebbieJ said:
I got an order for 85 mini whippers! $297 in commissionable sales!

Too bad she didn't leave her contact info.

Very cool!

congrats! wonder what she is going to do with them??

DebbieJ said:
I got an order for 85 mini whippers!

Now whip it
Whip it good...
devo.gif
whip.gif

That's an awesome order!! Congratulations!

yay! Great order! :)

Congrats, Deb! Beats my Lead order for 3 Citrus Peelers any day! :eek:

Congrats on the order!!!! :D

I miss my home office leads/orders. :cry:

Yes, inquiring minds want to know--you gotta contact her and find out what she's using them for--obviously some kind of promotion, but what?

She didn't leave contact info. Which is funny b/c HO called me because the order was on hold. Anytime someone orders more than 50 qty of one item, it gets flagged. I told the woman I had no idea how to contact the customer--she was a lead through my website and did not leave her contact info. The rep on the phone seemed surprised. You think they would have noticed that before calling me.

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I thought the home office got their infor and not us but I guess I was wrong. But congrats home office leads are great.

christinaspc said:
I thought the home office got their infor and not us but I guess I was wrong. But congrats home office leads are great.

Well, they do get their information because they have to send the product to the customer but once the customer clicks that they do not want to be contacted by a consultant, then their privacy is not revealed. I am assuming that it has something to do with the DSA regulations that PC follows.

Wahoo...I received an HO order for $229.50 yesterday. From some one I do not know..but left contact information!!

Signed a recovering Debbie Downer (we are there yet, however)

Miss Patty Positive:p;)

Nice!! Glad you got such an awesome lead!

I had one last week who was "interested in joining". Turns out that she joined 2 days prior and lives in SAT, while her recruiter lives in Vegas. This lead didn't think that her D who she's never spoken with was finding her anyone local. Her recruiter didn't have much guidance to give her. I spent over an hour coaching her and filling her in on the basics! She'll be hospitality now, but I told her to have her D call me. One week, and still no contact. Sigh, lost lead.

And yup, she knows to not use PC.com again for her use, unless she's actually ordering from my website....he he

I got an HO lead the other day for someone who was "interested in purchasing" I called her back and it turns out she was invited to a party, couldn't find the invitation, and she needed to know how to order online for her friend's show....nope, I wasn't the consultant. I gave her the number to HO.

Ugh. Nice move Linda.

I just wish we would be moved back up on the list for these "fake" leads. lol

Was told it's all automated and can't be done. Grrr.

Congrats Ann! :D

Sorry Laurie & Linda. That's a bummer!!! :(

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Ugh. Nice move Linda.

I just wish we would be moved back up on the list for these "fake" leads. lol

Was told it's all automated and can't be done. Grrr.

What's funny about that is that I just got an e-mail from an SED a few weeks ago addressing this. She said that if it's a bum lead, that in the Lead Activity part we report that it's a bum lead and they bump us back up to the top of the list.

When I read that, all I thought was, "Ummm... the lead system hasn't had that in a while... and How could she be so out of touch at that level?"

finley1991 said:
What's funny about that is that I just got an e-mail from an SED a few weeks ago addressing this. She said that if it's a bum lead, that in the Lead Activity part we report that it's a bum lead and they bump us back up to the top of the list.

When I read that, all I thought was, "Ummm... the lead system hasn't had that in a while... and How could she be so out of touch at that level?"

No kidding!

finley1991 said:

That's funny. Must be nice to not have had any bum leads in so long that she hasn't realized it's gone. =)

Maybe as the team grows you get so busy and inundiated that it's hard to keep track of all the changes? I know I'm behind on my reading and a few policies and my team is just starting. :p:eek:

finley1991 said:

I was sent that same info and wondered the same thing but also wonder if the SED's still have that option?

quiverfull7 said:
I was sent that same info and wondered the same thing but also wonder if the SED's still have that option?

I never thought of that! Maybe they do...

quiverfull7 said:

I doubt it. HO seems to have enough trouble keeping every thing up-to-date and timely these days, I can't inagine that they'd have the time or resources to run different programming for different levels....besides that, too many title changes going on = nightmare!

1. What is "I Love Ho Lead Orders"?

"I Love Ho Lead Orders" is a program or system where individuals can sign up to receive orders for various products, typically with commissionable sales, from potential customers who are interested in purchasing those products.

2. How does "I Love Ho Lead Orders" work?

Individuals sign up for the program and provide their contact information. They are then matched with potential customers who are interested in purchasing products. The individuals can then contact the customers, make the sale, and earn commission on the sales.

3. What are "mini whippers"?

"Mini whippers" are a type of product that is being sold through the "I Love Ho Lead Orders" program. They could be any type of product, but typically they are small and easily sellable items that generate commission for the individuals involved in the program.

4. How much commission can I earn through "I Love Ho Lead Orders"?

The amount of commission you can earn through "I Love Ho Lead Orders" varies depending on the products being sold and the specific program you are signed up for. In this case, the order for 85 mini whippers resulted in $297 in commissionable sales, but this may differ for other orders or products.

5. What should I do if a customer doesn't leave their contact info?

If a customer does not leave their contact information, you can try to reach out to them through other means, such as using social media or searching for their contact information online. If you are unable to contact them, you may need to move on to the next potential customer provided by the "I Love Ho Lead Orders" program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dannyzmom