• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed Number 3!!! and That's Three in Three Months!

In summary, the conversation is about the success of signing #3 and the excitement for future growth. The consultant shares their personal experience of signing their first three recruits in just three months and the support and encouragement from others in the thread. They also discuss different techniques and strategies for recruiting and the impact of attending national conference on their business.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just signed number 3!!! And that's three in three months!

Re: #3Way to go! I just signed my first and looking forward to more!

Re: #3Congratulations to BOTH of you!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Re: #3Way to go ladies!!!!!!

Re: #3
pcchefjane said:
Way to go! I just signed my first and looking forward to more!
It took me just under two years to sign my first and three months later, I'm on #3! Now just to get a couple of them qualified!

Re: #3Hopefully they will get qualified real soon between the stoneware special and holiday shoppers.

pamperedharriet said:
Hopefully they will get qualified real soon between the stoneware special and holiday shoppers.

One of them is really close to qualifying and the other is supposed to submit her 4th show tonight which qualifies her in her first 30 days. I just need one of them to qualify and I earned Level 1. Too bad all these recruiting points will be on this year and not next year!

wadesgirl said:
I just signed number 3!!! And that's three in three months!

congrats!! at this rate - youll be a director by leadership :D

wadesgirl said:
It took me just under two years to sign my first and three months later, I'm on #3! Now just to get a couple of them qualified!

So what are you doing differently?

Re: #3Congrats!! You are on fire! :thumbup:

etteluap70PC said:
So what are you doing differently?

I really don't know! 2 out of the 3 approached me about the business. The third I had been working with for a while and after I took an awesome interview class at NC, I came back and sat down with a few people to actually do an interview. She is one of them that actually signed!

Re: #3Okay, the first two that approached me...
One called me after seeing my information on the back of a catalog from a coworker doing a catalog show. So, put all your information on everything!The second that approached me was at a show. I tell my story at the beginning of my show. I talk about how I knew PC before I became a consultant. Then I do a slide show at the end of the show. She came up to me after the show and asked about the business. I asked her if she wanted more information on how to start or why to start. First she said Why... but then figured that she would just tell her husband later and signed right there.

wadesgirl said:
Okay, the first two that approached me...
One called me after seeing my information on the back of a catalog from a coworker doing a catalog show. So, put all your information on everything!

The second that approached me was at a show. I tell my story at the beginning of my show. I talk about how I knew PC before I became a consultant. Then I do a slide show at the end of the show. She came up to me after the show and asked about the business. I asked her if she wanted more information on how to start or why to start. First she said Why... but then figured that she would just tell her husband later and signed right there.

First of all congratulations! Second, what type of slide show?

Re: #3That's a great job! Congratulations!!

pamperedpals said:
First of all congratulations! Second, what type of slide show?

I do it sort of like the booking slide. I have printed out benefits of the PC business in my flip top chart that I go over. This was passed onto me by another consultant so I cannot take the credit for it and I would have to ask if I could post it here.

Re: #3GREAT JOB---Were waiting for you on DCS

MORFIA said:
GREAT JOB---Were waiting for you on DCS

Yah, we've discussed directorship. Something just really hit at National Conference and it's worked. If you ever wonder why you should go to conference, it really does boost your business. I want to be one of those stories that says "I went to conference and 6 months later promoted". That's why I knew I had to go to Leadership this year. I couldn't miss out!

Re: #3Sweet!! Way to go- that is totally awesome news! You must be just beaming!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Sweet!! Way to go- that is totally awesome news! You must be just beaming!!!

Thanks Kacey! I have to say I missed you when I wasn't on here! You always brighten up my day!

Re: #3Congrats!
I think I'm signing #3 this week too.

Re: #3I'm leaving in 20 minutes to meet my new recruit for the first time! I know nothing about her! Wish me luck.

Re: #3Congrats!!

Signed #3 and #4 within 24 hours of each other last week. #5 and #6 are in the works as we speak. I am planning on walking at Leadership. I am sooooo very excited.
I love sharing this gift!!

GOALS:
Director by Leadership 2009!!
Advanced Director by Leadership 2010!!
DISNEY or Bust in 2010!!
TPC in recruiting for '08-'09
Continue to build my Cluster and share this fabulous business opportunity with all I meet!!

:chef:
Keep Stirring!!

melissab771 said:
Congrats!!

Signed #3 and #4 within 24 hours of each other last week. #5 and #6 are in the works as we speak. I am planning on walking at Leadership. I am sooooo very excited.
I love sharing this gift!!

GOALS:
Director by Leadership 2009!!
Advanced Director by Leadership 2010!!
DISNEY or Bust in 2010!!
TPC in recruiting for '08-'09
Continue to build my Cluster and share this fabulous business opportunity with all I meet!!

:chef:
Keep Stirring!!
Yah! Way to go!

Related to I Just Signed Number 3!!! and That's Three in Three Months!

What does "I Just Signed Number 3!!! and That's Three in Three Months!" mean?

"I Just Signed Number 3!!! and That's Three in Three Months!" refers to the fact that the person has just signed their third new consultant for Pampered Chef in the span of three months. This is a great accomplishment and shows their success in growing their business.

Why is signing new consultants important for Pampered Chef?

Signing new consultants is important for Pampered Chef because it helps to grow the business and reach more customers. Each new consultant brings in their own network of potential customers and can help to expand the reach of Pampered Chef products.

How can I sign more consultants for Pampered Chef?

One way to sign more consultants for Pampered Chef is to actively share your own success and enthusiasm for the company with others. This can be done through social media, hosting parties, or simply talking to friends and family about your experience with the company.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and the opportunity to earn income and rewards. It also allows for personal and professional growth through training and support from the company.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of its high-quality products, strong company values, and commitment to giving back to the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program. It also offers a unique cooking experience for customers through its in-person and virtual parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ChefLisa