• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Received a Phone Call From Pampered Chef

In summary, the caller id said "Pampered Chef" and a recorded message said "WOW, we just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you and your family. We hope you have a great holiday season!".
whiteyteresa
The phone just rang and the caller id said "Pampered Chef"

It was a recorded message wishing me and my family a Great Christmas

WOW :eek:

How many other businesses does this ????

:chef:

Last edited:
I got mine, too...thought that was nice.

Me too! I was trying to figure out who was calling me from a weird number!

Me too! A recorded message from Marla - cool, huh?!

I did too! Our company is soooo cool!:thumbup:;):D

Got mine. I can't imagine a better company to work with.

That is so funny because they called 3 times but did not leave a message. My husband said that maybe they were wishing you a Happy Holiday!:)

Yup, came home to one here too. DH kind of chuckled at it but I said, "It's great that they think of the small things, huh?". He agreed.

I got mine today too! It was awesome!

me too! it was a nice break to my busy afternoon!

Believe me, I sold insurance for 30 years and NO insurance company ever called me to wish me Merry Christmas.

I just got my call too. It's the little things that make a difference! What a great company to work for!

They woke me up from a nap and I was dazed for a minute before I caught on. Don't get naps often, but it was much needed. How nice of HO to do such great things for us!

it's nice and thoughtful.. but i also thought it was a little weird... just me though

mad cause no message was left - caller id showed it but i got nothing -

nice thought -

This company ROCKS!

I think that the answering machine/voicemail must not stay on long enough to catch it. I think the whole call didn't last a minute which usually takes longer for a voicemail/answering machine to pick up! I thought it was really nice. Made me feel "cared about"! I've never worked for a company that did that...not even Amway or Mary Kay!

Yes I got my call today to and my daughter yelled to me PC is calling, Pc is calling and I put it on Speaker so we could hear! It was nice.

I got a call too. Pretty cool they think of the little things.

pcchefjane said:
I think that the answering machine/voicemail must not stay on long enough to catch it. I think the whole call didn't last a minute which usually takes longer for a voicemail/answering machine to pick up! I thought it was really nice. Made me feel "cared about"! I've never worked for a company that did that...not even Amway or Mary Kay!

I was in the shower when the call came and the message was on my machine....I had a message from Jean Jonas on my birthday and missed that call too, but my ans machine recorded it.

I think I deleted it. DH and I just got home from a Christmas party. The caller ID didn't say PC, just the number. And when I heard what sounded like an automated call (the message in my voice mail started recording in the middle of a sentence), I just deleted it without listening to the rest of it.

Shain said a call came in, but noone was there. Wierd!

actually, the wishes were for happy holidays, which i thought was very cool since tonight is the first night of hanukah. they covered their bases, which is much appreciated

Very cool!:D I was gone, but it recorded a message. I love PC!

When my call came, I had to say hello six times before the message played. It was kind of strange & I almost hung up. Glad I stayed on! LOL

mine came on the machine too. I was here but couldn't get to the phone so I listened while they left a message. Pretty cool. I have been with PC for almost 9 years and they have never called before. I think it was not only to say Happy Holidays but also as encouragement in our time of financial crisis...although I have not experienced any crisis yet and hope it doesn't come. It was a nice gesture and is much appreciated.

I received my call, and thought it was cute- Right after that, my daughter called me. She is a consultant on my team, as we were talking, she got a call, and switched over, thinking it was a friend of hers, due to the area code, and it was Marla from HO. She switched back to me laughing, that is was from Pampered Chef, and she cut her off, because she would rather talk to her Momma. I said, "Oh, I see how I rate- Right below your friend, but above Marla"

Related to I Just Received a Phone Call From Pampered Chef

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking supplies, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

2. Why did I receive a phone call from Pampered Chef?

Our consultants often reach out to customers to share new products, promotions, and to offer personalized cooking and entertaining tips. We also may call to follow up on a recent order or to schedule a cooking show.

3. Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef cooking show?

No, our cooking shows are completely free to attend. Our consultants will demonstrate how to use our products and provide samples of delicious recipes for you to try.

4. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

You can place an order with Pampered Chef by contacting the consultant who called you or by visiting our website. Our consultants are happy to assist you with any questions or product recommendations.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • wadesgirl